Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Just Don't Say This Word To Ladies if You Can't Control Them!!

nuune   

you may wonder what am gona say,but to make it brief as i always like,the thing,heey,this is only for the guys,and it is an experiment which i did myself,okeey let me start:

i have done experiments,actually love experiments,i have done this with some ladies,the point is that my exeperiment is based on how the lady would react if u tell her that you love her not in love,

this is the result sofar:

3 ladies got mad and wild,that means they could't believe it,and no one in their lifes ever say 2 that word or sentence,kuwan iska ilaali fadlan oo marka hore waasha,jaceelna micnihiisa aan horay ka aqoon,

4 ladies way kala badbateen,tu kasta waxay isku maleessay in ay kaligeeed adduunka ka joogto,kuwan laftirkooda ma fiyooba,waxay ayaga ka tahay isla weenaanshahaas armuu ku daba ordaa ninkan,laakiin sida ay saas u leeyihiin buu kuwan oo kale waqtigooda ka dhamaadaa,ayagoo 67 years jiro ayey is arki

the other 13 ladies didn't even say anything,why,because they say jaceelka la sheegaba maba jiraba,wax jirana ma aha,laakiin kuwaan aa oogu fiican,kuwa dhaha jaceel majira ayaga ayuu jaceelka oogu xun ku dhacaa.

sorry ladies,i didn't mean 2 hurt anyone,just life pioneer is the stuff am doing.

i have done so many tijaabooyin on ladies,ilaahoow inkaartooda iga leexi,cilmi kororsi unbay iga aheed, i have even done at least 12 tijaabooyin to my lady friend(my lover),macsalaamo

Ladiif   

i have done so many tijaabooyin on ladies,ilaahoow inkaartooda iga leexi,cilmi kororsi unbay iga aheed, i have even done at least 12 tijaabooyin to my lady friend(my lover),macsalaamo

Waraa nuune, waxaas xaq maaha sxb! Xaquqda bila aadmiga meel hawga dicin sxb //you should test your theories with either jiir/dooli or daanyeer before you try on ppl// Just wait until Og-motic(human right advocate on SOL) sees your topic and you toast.

nuune   

lol@latiif,waraa iga tag,doolli iyo daanyeer kulahaa,that is even more disturbing,i guess u have done the tijaabooyin on doollis,that is what i can see your post,u got some khibrad and waaya aragnimo on daanyeeris and doolis,man,it is animal rights,haku ciyaarin xuquuqda daanyeerada iyo dooliga,macsalaamo

Saalixa   

nuune,

sorry to comment since u said that tis topic's only for the "fellas" but i couldnt leave before giving u a comment.

first i thought u were 1 of the religious fellas,

second all the things u said bout us arent purely true, cummon u know it, and like were gonna buy it?

thirdly i dont think u know how to write a report after u ve performed that experiment ur conclusion was out of place. Brother if u want us to belive u on your findings and arguements for god's sake be a bit realistic. u performed the experiment on UR lover! 12 times! poor girl! :(:(

nuune   

lol@rayaana,trully said,i didn't give any statistics,u know why,if i do,it will look horrible and am afraid am gona get negative stuffs from the nomads,rayaana,am a religious man sis,this wasn't a big deal,just tijaaboooyin,i hope u did ur own tijaabooyin on men! macsalaama

Malika   

Oh the things you find in the archieves..lool

nuune, haye - illa berigasii imisaa soo tirjibisee? kulaha tirjiboyiin baan sameneyee- xasiid baad eheed..lol

bless nuune @ 17..ha ha ha

nuune   

Malika, hehe waxan muxuu ahaana, kolleey waa markaan toban jirka ahaa baan filayaa ayaan qorey qaluubtan

Ngonge, I have even gone beyond women being mad, hada waanba ka baqaa sidii waraabe ama dhurwaa

Malika   

^Loool,waxaa beriga so qortee made my afternoon - qosol ayaa iga damatee..You indeed, was young..lol

Haye, sidhii aad uu tirjiboneysee - they taught you a lesson or two by the looks of it, wakaan aad kaa baqaneysaa now..hehehe

nuune   

Hilfahaa la ii laabey baan ku iri after getting away many times, now, am Awliyo so waxaas hada iigumaba baxdo camal eheh

Yaa ku yiri waxan soo quf adiga, maanta ma boring day baa loool

Malika   

^Am stuck at home sick - marka, old thread ayaan iskala bashaleyee only to find young nuune doing his thing..hehe

Aaliyyah   

Lol Nune was 17 at 2003? ma sheeka taasi mise bidaar baa kuso dagdagtay oo waa inkaarti umaduu experiment ka dhigtey lool..

Malika I wish you a speedy recovery inshallah. Xabada sooda iyo malab cun.

Blessed   

Awww.. bless your cotton socks young Nuune. Si daacad ah ayaan u qoslay. :) This topic takes me back btw.. adiga and our friend Haaruun wacdaro ayaad meeshan ku hayseen. lol

I hope you get well soon honey@ Malika.