Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

Black women are hugely responsible for the family breakdown

ScarFace   

But black women were also to blame as they had a culture of rejecting men and being "cruel" towards them,

The Commons committee, which is investigating young black people and the criminal justice system, was told 57% of black Caribbean children grew up in lone parent households, compared to 25% of white children.

^ I can see she's not wrong there from what i have seen living in a block of flats in inner city london my next door neighbour is a single mother of caribbean origin and so are couple of the families that live on the block......MUST have asked one girl and she said that it was normal to be raised just by your mother with no father present. She told me its a carribean trait rather than an african 1..

doing my own research any single mothers on here....we need to get the figures of lone somali parents :D:Dicon_razz.gif

BBC

Som@li   

I think this research points the real problem which somali families also share? what is the percentage of broken families among somalis? maybe a bit higher?

ElPunto   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^ the lone Somali parents are the fathers generally. Think about it.

LOL - no wonder they made you moderator - such razor wit :Dsmile.gif

er - what has happened to the saga of your battle against the British courts? SOL was promised the details of that David Vs Goliath epsiode. Or have I missed it? I personally am tired of all the politics.

ScarFace   

lol@shezy prove it mmmh i can see you already slapped the dacas on yur cusband... :eek: Seriously this trend is going through our community like a rash....Just look at the amount of our youngsters in prison now adays, these youths werent born in somalia..they were born here. we talking about 15,16 yr old youths. not putting all the somali women in one basket but lets face it the vast majority of them are on the benefits system. They getting the free CAYR check every single week without lifting a finger so whats the use of a cusband ehh.... These little youths lack the authority figure to give them some serious karbaash.....

so my research still continues - got to thank Sheherazade for kindly putting her name down... ;) also not forgetting the single fathers 2 any of them on here :D

Nehanda   

In the case of the Somali community the blame for the level of family break down and high rate of divorces lay with the number of dysfunctional and lazy fathers!

I applaud the strength of black women for standing for their moral principles and voicing their objections to their spouses.

However, it would be bias and ridiculous to presume that a gender is directly responsible for all problems within the family. The results of the above reasearch are highly nonsensical.

I am not a mother Scarface. I don't think you got my point.

ThePoint, I won several weeks ago, alhamdullilah. I wrote about it on that post.A tip: whenever you find something lacking somewhere, be the one that fills it with something constructive. smile.gif

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^ the lone Somali parents are the fathers generally. Think about it.

I do not refuse to understand,yet i do not understand.If u mean the lone somali parents are the dads coz the moms kinda stay with the kids,then i might know what u mean.Otherwise,ur elaboration might be needed. ;)

Khalaf   

I applaud the strength of black women for standing for their moral principles and voicing their objections to their spouses.

this reminds me of BET comedy i watched while back about difereence between black and white women.

Example: You have fight with your wife.

White Wife

You: Honey can we talk about this later, I am running late to work.

Her: Okey honey we will talk about this later.

She lets her husband go to work, and finds better time to talk to him.

The Black Wife

You: Baby I have get to work, lets talk about this later.

Her: Hell nah nigga we gonna finish this now.

You: baby i have to get to work., you drive off. you go to work, minutes later her is your wife, yelling and screaming, bringing that to work.

For sure they are strong women ;)

ps: it was much funnier how he did it...black women as my boy said, is like living with another man lol :D

peace out

I thought this was obvious to everyone? Black girls especially those African-Americans,Caribbean and others descendant from West Africa are big and loud mouths.

Young Somali girls who live in the west are like this as well. How ever unlike other blacks they usually tend to cool down and when they grow up. They also come back to Islam. Those that are the ones you find in the news. Murdered by their boyfriend.