Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

What will be the role of the International peacekeepers?

Wiilo   

Loooooooooooooool, UAE, yeah,hmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder do they have armies?...............Lol :D:D:D:D

Go figure

Juma, thanks for the answer bro.

If Somalia can disarm itself then wonderful, but I think we need an international force to give support to the Somali security forces. I am a proud nationalist and having foreigners in my country is hard to take. But the reality on the ground is harder to bear.

We wait and see the reaction of some of our MP's when the PM is announced. This will show if we need international troops or not.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

And since factions/groups are against this AU force due to their 'Afrikaness', why not request peacekeepers from Islamic nations?

Your racism aside, I dont think that that is the the core reason behind some of the MP's opposition for the President to make a unilateral call for AU peace keeping troops.

It is obvious that A/yusuf´s dream of comming home leading foreign troops is DEAD.

TIME n AGAIN everyone including the AU leaders are telling him this

" Your nation doesen´t need a militry force , It needs to reconcile ".

I and the millions of Somalis who thought the Colonel was the WRONG man for the nation this time of difficulties were RIGHT.

What we need is a person who appeals for the hearts and minds of the nation , not a man who appeals for their submission.

OG_Girl   

Wish to know who is that person so we will bring him to lead us? JB, don't tell me about granpa who had 100* ..hmm .. I can't say it dee Admin will ban me redface.gif

*I meant 100 Camels ;);)

Salam

JB, what we got is an elected President so get over it mate. Be as gracious as your candidate Adow who has pledged his support to President Abdullahi, but hey you are wiser than Adow now right? :D

Another point, Insha Allah this government will be back in Mogadishu soon, what then Abti?

Its hight time you showed some back bone and stoped hating on your president.

The man is doing his job, he is not wasing time, so I suggest you follow his example.

Wiilo   

UAE, iam not sayin dat they don't armies, but what iam sayin is that no one sees them or hear them..............what have they done for not for Africans, but for their Arab ppl? :confused:

Go figure