Sign in to follow this  
FIDHIN

Why SSC will Not Work

FIDHIN   

yeah simply because, Ethiopia is againts it, puntland is againts it and somaliland is againts it, also dont forget that ssc pple in puntland goverment are againts it with the ssc pple in somaliland goverment, Laas caanood is in somaliland hands and Buuhoodle is near the Ethiopian border, i wonder how on earth they will supply their army, they are in the middle of fire,

i urge you guys to stop troubling ur own pple, ur governing ur pple by ur pple already, if u love somaliweyn just for somaliweyn 2 stand on its feet, we have alot of pple from Hargeisa and Burco who support the same idea of somaliweyn, and dont forget that the S.N.M carried its operations from Ethiopia, so never copy the S.N.M

FIDHIN   

waan ka naxay niyaw, i imagined myself in their place, and i found it a difficult task,just like alshabab task, me againts the world

PasserBy   

There is an axmaaro saying. An impatient hyena will bite on its prey's horn. I think that is what happened to SSC folks. The Xabashi din't go into Buuhoodle to support Somalilanders. They went in there to keep trouble makers away from Somali Region ahead of their national Election. They had no ill will towards Daraawish. But the Daraawish overreacted and created an enemy of xabashi when they lest can afford it. Now Somalilanders will capitalize on SSC's monumental blunder.

FatB   

lools xaaji quite the patriarch with that sig picture, but SL hast fought for its independence quite misleading....

and the SSC who care?