Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Men who escape from the Clan Court tell of their plight...Pics + audio

audio interview.....

Cbandiiradley5.JPG

Bandiiradley:Ciidan kasoo goostay Maxkamadaha oo u galay ciidamada Puntland iyo koonfurta Mudug.

Talaado, December 05, 2006

Bandiiradley(AllPuntland)- Ciidan gaaraya 35 askari oo ka tirsanaa maxkamadaha magaalada Muqdisho ayaa maanta galay dhinaca ay joogaan ciidanka Puntland iyo kuwa koonfurta Mudug.

Ciidankan ayaa u badnaa kuwo reer Puntland ah oo horay ugu galay maxkamadaha, iyo ciidamo kale oo ku abtirsada koonfurta gobolka Mudug.

Nin uhadlay askartan baxsadka ku yimid ayaa warbaahinta si wada jir ah maanta ugu waramay deegaanka Bandiiradley ee gobllka Mudug, halkaasi oo talisyada ciidamada ay saxaafadda ku marti qaadeen.

Askarigan oo lagu magacaabo Maxamuud C/qaadir Mire ayaa sheegay in asaga iyo 17 askari inay gaar usoo baxsadeen ,wuxuuna sheegay in askar kale oo intaasi kudhowna ay soo baxsadeen laakiin ay maxkamaduhu qaar ka daba yimaadeen.

Maxamuud C/qaadir mar AllPuntland wax ka waydiisay sababta keentay inuu waqti gaaban gudihiis maxkamadaha u galo , dabadedna kasoo laabto ayuu sheegay in maxkamaduhu lasoo bexeen qodobbo dhowr ah oo ay kamid yihiin:- ayagoo noo caddeeyay in lagu duulayo Puntland iyo Somaliland oo ah laba dhul oo nabad ah, in maalkooda iyo xoolohoodu ay yihiin Qaniimo(hantida maxkamadaha) iyo in dadka Puntland iyo Somalilandba ay yihiin dad u baahan in diinta la fahan siiyo.

Maxamuud C/qaadir wuxuu sheegay in markii ay tageen Cadado loo qaaday tuulo cadaado u dhow , halkaasi oo tabobar looga furay, asaga iyo askar ka badan 300.

Wuxuu xusay in halkaasi joogitaankeeda ay u adkaysan waayeen, arimaha badan ee uu soo sheegay dartiis, ayuu xusay inay ku kalliftay in rag aad ubadan ay go'aan ku gaaraan inay baxsadaan.

Askariga la waraystay wuxuu sheegay in markii ay jidka soo hayeen uu la kulmay nin maxkamadaha ay isku mabda'a yihiin oo gaari wata, markii ay ka dalbadeen inuu qaadana uu ka wargeeyay oo uu maxkamadaha u sheegay, taasina waxay keentay in dhowr gaari laga soo daba diro.

Maxamuud C/qaadir wuxuu sheegay in askarta uu asagu ku jiro ay siddeed siddeed u socdeen , illaa iyo iminkana ay la'yihiin askar badan meesha ay jiraan.

Isku soo wada duuboo Maxamuud C/qaadir oo u waramayay taliska ciidanka iyo saxaafadda wuxuu xusay in khalad ay horay u galeen , kadib markii dalkooda iyo dadkooda oo nabad ah una baahan ay ka carareen,.

CCC Farayaamo

AllPuntland.

Paragon   

The courts said, 19 or was it 17 men who went to baidoa to look for khat :D .

There they are, the culprits smile.gif .

[edit] are being shown this pictures as bandiiradleey? tst tst tst!

Cbandiiradley7.JPG

The guy in the middle must be thinking, 'why the hell did I run?' damn!

Maxamuud C/qaadir mar AllPuntland wax ka waydiisay sababta keentay inuu waqti gaaban gudihiis maxkamadaha u galo , dabadedna kasoo laabto ayuu sheegay in maxkamaduhu lasoo bexeen qodobbo dhowr ah oo ay kamid yihiin:- ayagoo noo caddeeyay in lagu duulayo Puntland iyo Somaliland oo ah laba dhul oo nabad ah, in maalkooda iyo xoolohoodu ay yihiin Qaniimo(hantida maxkamadaha) iyo in dadka Puntland iyo Somalilandba ay yihiin dad u baahan in diinta la fahan siiyo.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Iam more worried how the one on the right is posing with his hand on the chin...loool

Hehehehe waryaa what are you implying? I know the pose is less than a man pose...but could it be Militia Model pose? :D

Che, well, jokes aside that Puntland and its clans wont be fooled by the lies of the Clan courts. The stories of these men add to the pressure for the courts within the state. The men even spoke aout against the individuals from the Badbado clan that took them to Cadaado.

Domesticly their millitary push have come to a astand still. They can not invade Galkacyu, without setting of a major clan war engulfing their home counties of Cadaado and Guriceel, nor is the supposed uprising from within Puntland going to materialise.

Games up in the Northern front. Watch out for the backyard, Burhakabo and so on.

^That is funny indeed. lol Waxaaba iiga daran kan dhafoorka heesto, midhaa wuxuu is leeyahay dadka tusi inaad dhibaateysan tihiin oo Puntland ay mashaakil ku heyso umada.

Wajigooda waxaa ku qoran iney yihiin reero jaad, iyo mukhayilnimo. Waana reer baadiye aan lagu kalsoonaan karin.

^^^Ubahane, you have been missed old man, I thought you would be reporting at the front. Or like these men, have you rushed back to the comfort of your warm, US home?

The usual suspect with a sense of humour today. Thats priceless. :D

Originally posted by Paragon:

Hehehehe waryaa what are you implying? I know the pose is less than a man pose...but could it be Militia Model pose?
:D
[/QB]

I wasn't implying anything, but I guess we know they kicked out of the Maxaakiim camp who by da way need to hire Maxkamad Model Pose Trainer so these guys could get da pose right. I think da guy in middle is cursing da one on the right

Smithy..Walaalkiis, one time I have actually your shared sentiment web page for the courts (albeit for diffirent reason. But regardless of what they did, what is worse to me are those that have allowed my land to occupied by Tigrays. I was with Yeey till he decided to throw all his cards with Amxaar. Gaalkayo is under Amxaaro siege. Why?

^^^Che, first one should never be dishonest when trying to have discourse with another. You have never supported the President and you should not now petend to do so. The driver for many here is the issue of Clan and that includes you.

Galkacyu, is my home town both my parents are from its Northa and Southern areas. So to say its under siege is a lie. To pretend that Ethiopian troops control it is a lie. That is the propoganda of the Clan Courts and their media.

Now, I do not deny that there is Ethiopian presence in the country and nor should you deny that there where Oromo, Eritreana nd foreign fighters who actually fought in the streets of Mogadishu and even in Kismayu. There has been enough sightings of these.

Thus why should one tie up his own hands against his enemy?

The story above highlights that even before a major clash has begun, people are starting to rethink their priorities, that what seemed popular two weeks ago is not so today.

The Courts popularity is thus a fading mirage.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Che, first one should never be dishonest when trying to have discourse with another. You have never supported the President and you should not now petend to do so. The driver for many here is the issue of Clan and that includes you.

N what clan am I supporting exactly?

Yeey had two long years to device a workable plan for the country. I admit that I really don't care for the guy, but he had my support if it wasn't for his imcompatency and complete reliance on the Tigrays.

As for Gaalkayo, my family is there too, Saaxib. N they don't like what they are seeing.

^^^Che, the TFG has still three more years, one must not just comment when we are not even half way through the term.

Saxib as for your family in Galkacyu, well lets just say mine in both parts holds a different opinion to you. They want to keep their city as it is and not a battle zone, the groups led by the likes of IndaCade and Xasan Dahir are not welcome in the city.

Also they told me that the whole sub-clan have decided to fight any attempt by this group to take over Galkacyu, using any method at their disposal and getting any support to counter this threat.. Hence no word from BADBADO lately.