Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Range Resources signs deal in Somalia

art   

Puntland will receive half of the revenue, which it will distribute as General Duke indicated.

Talk of nuclear waste dumping is rubbish

Juje   

1/3 to federal state.....loool..that must be a joke ..saxiib wax alale wixii aad ka heshiid Range, Puntland aya iska leh 100%..xabad hanaga siin anaga. Qashiin ayad rabta in aad anaga nala qeybsatiid, wa kugu keliga saxiib.

^^^Juje, thats the deal . I think that formula could work for other areas with natural resources, the central regions, have the same geological features as Puntland and proven deposis of minerals, so if they find lets say dposits in Galgaduud, it should get 1/3, then the state it is in gets 1/3 and then it should give the Federal state 1/3.

NASSIR   

Art, how? I think Yahoo News inserted wrong link in the bracket and mistook Production Sharing Agreement with Petsec Energy Ltd.

http://au.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=cxm.v&d=t

Here you can find all the news of Canmex and Puntland, but I do agree that Range Resources has changed faces of ownership several times and it is not out of the picture yet. What happened to Korean National Oil Corporation (KNOC)? It signed a Letter of Intent on April, 2006 in which it transfered 50.1 percent ownership to KNOC.

I didn't read this thread's posts, so pardon me.

I can bet on my life, though, one silent lurker will respond: Art.

Is she already in, if not art, where art thou? Kamoon awt.

Mention this mafia company called Rangers, and art mysteriously re-appears.

I just knew it. :D

She is paid to monitor Soomaali sites regarding this mafia, Maldives-registered company called Rangers.

Yes, that is right, this shady company and others it is affiliated with, is registered in Maldives. That alone tells you something.

N.O.R.F   

What you just mentioned (registered in Maldives) is copy of many dodgy western owned companies who have set up in places like UAE, Thailand etc. As soon as they go bankrupt they set up elsewhere under a different name!