Sign in to follow this  
lovely me

To forgive or not to forgive ...

Shyhem....Good point bro..........lol

I don't know why ppl cheat but i guess they got their own reasons....As for me , i think, cheating would depend on the kind of relationship iam in.......I won't cheat on wife or potential wifey( serious relationship in which both parties invested time and energy).....but i don't mind looking around for another girl if iam dating a girl and things don't seem to be heading anywhere. I don't mind if she looks around too....dats not technically cheating..lo....It is called keeping your options open!

thats my two cents....later

OG Moti   

Ohh my god .. lovely me great survey

but some sisters said they have been unfaithful ala ala ala i have been lie to.. someone told me a somali girl is always faithfull and now this.. man i need a drink .... every day i discover something new, lovely me to participate in ur survey dear i have been cheated so many times and i did not forgive one time .. and she was not somali so i said to myself i will end up with a somali girl since someone asured me they never unfaithful and now i discover this, i think i need a ticket to china or india... about me i never cheated cause i think once u cheat you will always cheat .... peace

Blessed   

By 'cheating' and being 'unfaithful' you mean?

I mean if your just chatting to a bro or dating Somali style... would chatting to another mean cheating ... I think not?

And why do expect a dude / girl that you ain't married to be faithful? the reason why coupls don't commit (i.e not marry) is properly because they ain't decided on each other yet... so 'cheating' if you want to call it that is inevitable .... I call it keeping ya options open :D;)

Xafsa   

lol ameenah I agree with you.

I don't believe its cheating unless your married or you talked about it and decided that you would not see other people.

I personally have dated more than one guy at once...like ameenah said you gotta keep your options open ;) But if I was married and he cheated on me...maxaa iska ag qabaneeyna ?

the truth is you never know until your in that situation.

peace and luv

looooooooooool bro true... every day you discove something new.. og mooti bro live and

learn. you ain't need a ticket to china or india...

*life goes on*.............