Sign in to follow this  
Oromia

We Will Be There On Your Side Dear Brothers

Oromia   

In the fight against the Ethiopian Kafir, the agent of US Imperialism in the Horn, we Oromos will be on your side. Insh'Allah, this will be the time to do away with,for once and for all, the one hundred fifty years of Ethiopian occupation, arrogance and destruction of our people.

Eid Mubarak. Ansar Oromo.

ElPunto   

^I've never understood this need to secede or break away in order to achieve decent government. You can do good for the ppl of your region regardless of Addis Ababa provided you choose that route rather than constant militarism. Anyway good luck and Eid Mubarak.

Oromia   

The point,

When I said "Insh'Allah, this will be the time to do away with,for once and for all, the one hundred fifty years of Ethiopian occupation, arrogance and destruction of our people" I was not only refering to Oromias occupation and destruction; I was laso refering to Somali Galbeed's and, mainland Somalia, too. I think you are in the clear now.

Ansar O.

ElPunto   

O - I would like everyone to be free - but barring that - I would hope Somali galbeed and others would focus on improving their lives rather than battling constantly. Except in dire circumstances, the former is always better than the latter.

Oromia   

The point,

Now I see what you mean; you are one of those who prefer slavery and servitude, than freedom and independence. By the same token you are also advising mainland Somalies to just sit and fill their belly under Abdullahi Yusuf and his Xabash army rather than fighting to chase the traitor and the occupier. If I did not know all Somalis think like you, I would be very, very sorry. But Alxaamdulillahi the ICU Somalis think better; and , that is why they are embarassing the Xabash and traitor A.Yusuf's army wherever they meet.

Oromos support ICU victory all over Somalia !!

Oromos support ICU victory against Xabash !!

Oromos call for a united Oromo-Somali ICU formed in Horn of Africa !!

Oromos call for the Islamic State of Horn of Africa !!

ElPunto   

^Slavery and servitude? Is the Horn like Apartheid South Africa or the Palestinian territories? I don't believe so. As to sitting and filling 'their bellies' - that is precisely the point. TOO many are unable to do so - because filling the bellies of your fellow citizens takes some semblance of organization and governance. And if you wanted to do better than just filling bellies - you need even better organization and governance. Note - militarism doesn't make an appearance in either scenario. As to an Islamic State of Horn of Africa - good luck with that - Somalis can barely unite among themselves - it is seriously naive to think thwy would unite with Oromos.

It is apparent there is fundamental disagreement between us. But know this, I wish you every success with your military battle against the Ethiopians.

RedSea   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

O - I would like everyone to be free - but barring that - I would hope Somali galbeed and others would focus on improving their lives rather than battling constantly. Except in dire circumstances, the former is always better than the latter.

Dude why are confusing yourself.How might you be free if you don't fight for it,you must die or work for anything to be accomplished?

these people are reluctant to suceed,but they can't reach success if they are oppressed denied their rights to be successful.That is the current regime in Ethiopia's,they must be dealt with,then all good can come after.

"the former is ALWAYS better than later".

That is just cheap statement which doesn't have much evidence to its existance.If that were the case,what makes Germany and Japan rank #2 and #3 in the world in economic power.If we were to apply that statement to this situation,Hitler and the Japan's emperor would have been better for their respective people right?

Ansar Al oromi is right on this,and The Point knows little to really understand the situation.

NASSIR   

Walaahi somalida waa cajaaib. any issue that is being discussed on this board, someone comes out of the woodwork claiming to represent one element of the participants of, say, a contemporary conflict.

We had an Aussi shareholder, Eritrean with a name like esterie, and now Oromia. :D

RedSea   

^He is a Muslim, anthing wrong with that? or do you see this place only serving Somalis?

in SOL, I am sure almost everyone appriciates having different thoughts and faces,I know I do.

Paragon   

Caamir: someone comes out of the woodwork claiming to represent one element of the participants of, say, a contemporary conflict.

Lol, Caamir. Some woodworks too.

Hada waxaa iska daayoo adiga bal car Damala Xagarre cidi wax haka sheegto, aniga ayaaba Abley rag ku buqmo jari lahaa :D .

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Red Sea:

Dude why are confusing yourself.How might you be free if you don't fight for it,you must die or work for anything to be accomplished?

these people are reluctant to suceed,but they can't reach success if they are oppressed denied their rights to be successful.That is the current regime in Ethiopia's,they must be dealt with,then all good can come after.

I'm not confused. Nor would I confuse myself. You might become free if your captor chooses to set you free - as in slavery in the early Muslim period. Or more recently like France giving Djibouti independance with little fighting.

Now to your second paragraph. Now THAT is really confusing. The ppl in Somali Galbeed are reluctant to succeed yet they can't succeed because of occupation??? If they are reluctant to succeed then it doesn't matter whether they're free or not. Your other point is that when they become free then goodness will start to pour forth. Because they are so shackled and brutalized now and can't do anything good? I think not. Let's face it the average Amhara is almost as poorly off as the average Somali or Oromo. There is no particular brutal oppression directed at Somalis or Oromos as far as I know. Thus, these ppl could get going on proper governance.

That is just cheap statement which doesn't have much evidence to its existance.If that were the case,what makes Germany and Japan rank #2 and #3 in the world in economic power.If we were to apply that statement to this situation,Hitler and the Japan's emperor would have been better for their respective people right?

Once again you have me confused. What point are you making here in regard to what I said before. Germany and Japan attacked other soveriegn countries and then were attacked back and defeated. Then there was an occupation and then the occupiers left after a period of time. Where the occupation is relatively benign as in Somali Galbeed or Native lands in North America - the occupied people must act to improve their lot and not wait for the occupation to end before attempting to improve their lot. That is really backward. And that is the point I was making with my quote.

Ansar Al oromi is right on this,and The Point knows little to really understand the situation.

Do tell me what you have to offer on the basis of your self proclaimed superior knowledge.

erselam   

Eid Mubarak Ansar Oromia.

Originally posted by Oromia:

In the fight against the Ethiopian Kafir, the agent of US Imperialism in the Horn, we Oromos will be on your side. Insh'Allah, this will be the time to do away with,for once and for all, the one hundred fifty years of Ethiopian occupation, arrogance and destruction of our people.

Eid Mubarak. Ansar Oromo.

erselam   

A simple fact that expresses the repression against Oromo is the fact that they represent 60% of Ethiopia's population but are denied of Economic and Political power. The oppression has been in place for the last 100 some years.

Vitory to the oppressed.

Originally posted by ThePoint:

quote:Originally posted by Red Sea:

I'm not confused. Nor would I confuse myself. You might become free if your captor chooses to set you free - as in slavery in the early Muslim period. Or more recently like France giving Djibouti independance with little fighting.

Now to your second paragraph. Now THAT is really confusing. The ppl in Somali Galbeed are reluctant to succeed yet they can't succeed because of occupation??? If they are reluctant to succeed then it doesn't matter whether they're free or not. Your other point is that when they become free then goodness will start to pour forth. Because they are so shackled and brutalized now and can't do anything good? I think not. Let's face it the average Amhara is almost as poorly off as the average Somali or Oromo. There is no particular brutal oppression directed at Somalis or Oromos as far as I know. Thus, these ppl could get going on proper governance.

Once again you have me confused. What point are you making here in regard to what I said before. Germany and Japan attacked other soveriegn countries and then were attacked back and defeated. Then there was an occupation and then the occupiers left after a period of time. Where the occupation is relatively benign as in Somali Galbeed or Native lands in North America - the occupied people must act to improve their lot and not wait for the occupation to end before attempting to improve their lot. That is really backward. And that is the point I was making with my quote.

Do tell me what you have to offer on the basis of your self proclaimed superior knowledge.