Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Garaad jamac when will you go home?

Nin raga haduu yahay waa inuu taqaa Laska iyo Holhul and then denounce shankaroon and its supporters,,,hadii kale ,,,will say later on!!!

Cowke   

Let me give you a reminder on Xaaji Xunjuf Predictions just a week ago regarding the garaad jamac. This is What Xaji Xunjuf Predictions Were.

Garaad jamac garaad cali is the supreme leader and I don’t think he will be coming to boosaaso, if he does he will lose those who support him that support an independent state called ssc and they will see him just a puntland sympathiser and they don’t want that. That will just push them further away.

Dr Cawke Prediction

There is what 14 garads. 1 garad is missing. Wow such a big deal!!! but i am sure he will show up also!!!

The people don't want an ssc. Didn't you read the article about the conflicts they met with the diaspora especially the ones in the emirate. Mind you the most successful somalis are all based in emirates not london or toronto.

If they want money for this to happen, they need the emirate diaspora to financially back it and they said "NO". End of story for garad jamac. He will be in bossaso in
1 week time. Mark my words
!!!

References from previous threads can be viewed here

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/9/21632

;)

Cowke   

Xaji, Alot of the media have been twisting what the garaads have said in order to cause confusion in the diaspora.

All the Garaads are pro puntland, they are just against FAROLE. There is big difference when u r against the policies of 1 man. They have never said they lost confidence in the "puntland creation" and the ideals it was set up for.

For example. I can be an opposition to "obama" this doesn't translate to "i am anti-america".

Same case applies to garad jamac. He is an opposition to farole puntland, not PUNTLAND ALL TOGETHER.

If you listen carefully to his bbc interview, he says he "LOST CONFIDENCE IN MAMULKA PUNTLAND". Always remember the Mamul changes every 5 years in puntland. Mamuls come and go. You will not see him say "I lost confidence in Puntland creation".

He always talks specific to the policies of the man in power at puntland!!! He doesn't like his policies and he has a right not to like them, it's up to him!!! But it is dishonest media outlets who twist this and cause confusion as to mean that "he lost confidence in puntland creation" so they can advance their political ambition by twisting the truth a "bit" here and there!!!

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Naxar nugaaleed intanu gaalki giib dilnay ayanu waliba mag ka bixinay lol.

Well garaad jamac isaga labba af ku hadla mar puntland wuu ka baxay mar wu ku jira mar wa ssc mar wa puntland.

LOL, sounds like i must open an investigation on Xaji_Xunjuf. As I think you misunderstand the Garaad: Wither or not SSC or The Garaad himself choose be no longer part the Puntland region, that does not mean all ties are cut.

Mr. Cowke, there is no such thing as 14 Garaads and regardless of how many Garaads there are, Garaad Jamac holds the Garaaad title for all of this. Even if this is to challenged, it would mean there two of them, Himself or the other Garaad Salebaan Garaad Mohamed.