Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

O'reily Meets his match

I would encourage everyone who's familiar with Fox News, and especially their star man Bill O'Reily (the most arrogant racist, ignorant man i have seen on Tv to date), to read the transcipt of the interview he had with African American Poet Amir Baraka lol i couldnt stop laughing after i wathced this.

Danegrous Lunatic

Ariadne   

O'REILLY: All right. I've got to tell you I appreciate you coming on in. I think you're a lunatic, and...

BARAKA: Yes. Well, I think you're a lunatic who's more dangerous because you're on television.

-------------------------------------------------

That was one of the highlights. lol

I hate that man so much!

raula   

Nice... SOB found his match alright...I really hated FOX news and television coz of that guy..O'reilly. :mad: ....I hope someone bombs his studio one day...SOB

good work shujui-1..is it sijui or shujui? it dont matter by the way..

J.Lee   

LoooL@dangerous lunatic :D .O'reily is one of those people that get on your nerves because he is a sneaky, manipulative,stragetist S.O.B. who is good at taking your words and using them against you at precise time to have you flustered. I can't stand that ******* and I disagree with everything he says except his opinion on Gays but needless to say I'm glad baraka put his Ass in place.He was actually "Nice" on this interview. :eek:

that stinking jew will burn in hell so forget about him

He's actually an Irish catholic and it's wrong to say some one will burn in hell regardless of your personal believes. :rolleyes:

Prymo you dont know how hard i laughed when that exchange occured :D:D:D .

Oh when he said do u hate left wing bIGOTS? lol what a joker.

Hey Raula its what ever u my want it is sujui of course, but SHUJUI-1 is my trade mark on S.O.L.

Hey anyone else got any quality takes from that Propaganda Channel.

msword

so you dont think bush and blair will burn in hell?

believe me they will unless they convert and then it's still slim pickings for them.

bush, blair, ashcroft and all the other jews will burn along with that guy.

AYOUB   

Shujui I enjoyed reading that, infact i've read an article on Mr Baraka when he was in London a few moths back and I was planning to post it on your 911 hoax topic. One of Mr Baraka's poem is called something like 'extermination blues' which i think is what he would like to do to the Yids at Fox.

king_450   

Well all i have to say is, if you got the time to listen O'Riley and Fox news , then you must be pretty hard headed, it is not a news organisation , we know for fact who FOX (Fear of xtreme) stands for, so don't waste your time watching him.