Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

SHEEKO NAXDINLEH - Cajalad Video ah ayaa burburisey noolasheyda

I came across that story a few years ago. I didnt believe a word of it then or now.

Its prolly one of the many myths that make the rounds on the net. :rolleyes:

i don’t think this story is too far from being real... the high tech gadgets available today make the job easier for b@stards like him….

anyone ever heard of Barjes??

what is wrong with u ppl ?? this can happen, why some of us immediately believing that this is not true or so ??

This can happen anywhere any time, it is very simple,,,,,, but don't take it as fake otherwise it is not that far that the same story can happen to you tooo ! ! !

Qac Qaac   

I don't think the moral of the story, has anything to do whether it happened or not. but the story is posted to tell your guys be careful, who cares whether it is true or not..

Jacaylbaro adigana gabdhaha dhan haka naxsiin, hadda kuligood nin walba way ka baqaayaan, oo yee la hadli doonaan.

Qacqaac,, iska dhaaf inay baqdaan baa u roone intay meelo daran ku dhici lahaayeen ha iska baqdeen nooh . . . . hadii kele iyagaa hadhow sheekooyin murug leh qori doona oo dhihi fiirsha sida naloo galaayo iyo waxa nalagu samaynaayo.

Ah! I get it now. The origin or validity of the story doesn't matter. Your essential objective is to strike fear into our hearts, eh?

Well, why not? Scare-mongering seems to be an art in itself. Do carry on the noble mission, by all means. smile.gif

Aeryn Sun,

Is this the making of our own Somali Urban Legends? I remember one, men don't wear gold because if they do they develop a heart attack. lol I swear I told that to one of my chemistry teachers back in highschool. She was like, are you kidding, gold is one of the most stable metals around.

Saalixa   

Spadez you are crazy

waraa who told you to practice your diin on some old science driven teacher who beleives in science as a religion. Miskiinada she thought you were talking of thier reactivity.

Jbaro i think this story is fabricated and which girl will tell a stroy like this involving her. I think it is made to scare the somali girls in the west so they stop having relationships with the oppisite sex. :D

Garab tujiyee i can't believe you are saying something so right?? it must be the end of the world. Thanx for the advice brother it is just very hard these days to trust a bloke from the west no matter how nice he seems or what people say about him. Alleh uun baa kuu qaran kara like you said.

Originally posted by rayaana:

Jbaro i think this story is fabricated and which girl will tell a stroy like this involving her. I think it is made to scare the somali girls in the west so they stop having relationships with the oppisite sex.
:D

loooooooool rayaana, whatever it is, take care and the other Halimos to watch their backs. It is good to stop having relationship with the opposite sex in the west.

Don't worry , tell them to come to me all . . i'll keep them save with me :D:D;):D:D

NGONGE   

How did I miss this sad story?

I don’t have a tissue to dry my tears with, I don’t have a shoulder to cry on and I’m staring at my screen with shaking hands and an aching heart. Why did you cruel people not tell me to come ready with my popcorn before clicking on this thread? :mad:

That is what you get for being soft, easily seduced biaach that she is. Worest of all, she committed two crimes. Zina and Killing. She is doomed to be a miserable from Allah and from everybody who knows her...