Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Would you buy this?

SeeKer   

So ladies, if you saw this

, would you buy this product?

I am wondering if some commercials are geared to men but are subtly meant to look like they are meant for women :confused:

If you know of a few, please post them too.

This is one of those scents that I love but the commercial irks me redface.gif

yeah those commercials are seriously pushing the boundaries..

on the positive, at least they're not being coy about why men and women ultimately buy perfumes/colognes right icon_razz.gif

Cabdow   

This is what Sheikh Ahmed deedat said about this kinda commercials, quite funny actually! If you don't wanna hear the rest fast forward the

smile.gif

Blessed   

If I can like Brittney’s Fantasy. I think can overlook the details and buy any perfume- if it smells good. Those ads annoy me though. I think the message to women is that this perfume, shampoo, cream - whatever will make you sexier / more desirable. In a society that is so obsessed with sex and objectifying women – I’ve learnt to ignore it.

Alhamdulilah, living in the ME I'm not exposed to such ads anymore but the there are these adverts for the Fair and Lovely range that pisses me every time because they link success to gaining fairer skin. In one of the ads, a struggling designer washes her face with Fair and Lovely - then suddenly everything is lighter and she's on the run way. How ****** is that?