Sign in to follow this  
farey

THE SUMMER IS COMING SOON WHRE DO YOU GO FOR VACATION

Kool_Kat   

KAP, as alwayz...Blah blah blah blah blah, Is all I read, wheneva I see your posts...So if you have as you claim twice the brain cells, I suggest you use "them" wisely...But then again that's something you know nothing about...After all, you're caruur looking for attention...You need to grow up...Before them brain cells die, while competing for nothing...Shoooo, put a sock on it little girl...

Of course U dont know where I am...unlike U, I dont publicize ma private life.

If you are so private then why the hell did you say

Did I offend u enuf to wanna come here n settle scores?

Do you even see how STUPID you sound...I wonder where your brain cells were when you wrote that...Feel stupid now...Privacy, puhlease...

One last advise, stop ruining for every1 by following me around...Just quite it...Caruuryahay...

Princess_Sexy, that's the best time to visit Toronto...

summer school and work. But maybe i would be able to check Ohio and Vancuver insha allah this summer too. But at least i was able to go to London this past decemember so i can't complain now.

For the rest, u all have a safe and wonderful jouneries

Look at u KK...pretendin 2 b mature n callin me a kid YET continuin the insults..

aight... ama be da mature 1 n let u get away this time... cuz I just cant b bothered with older women who dont have a clue.. :rolleyes: !

and just FYI..da part about settlin scores was a JOKE(not that i'd expect u 2 understand... redface.gif )... I wouldnt fight with an old tard!

hmmm... THIS DISCUSSION IS OVER ... :D

Kool_Kat   

KAP, I don't remember eva having a discussion with you...You thought, with your insults towards me, were discussion...C'mon now, I wonder where your double brain cells are this time...dangg...

I am a grown woman...But I can be the most childish person you eva met in your life, if you don't stop your childishness...And I warned you about that...Told you, i am the last person you wanna mess with...I know how to push all the wrong buttons...

So go ahead be the "Grown Up"...Cuz, after all, you'll just be pretending...Deep down you know that you still are that bad mannered child...

FYI, I don't have discussions with ppl who act, or talk non sense...And right now you are at the top of that list...

Sista_Somali, sheydaanka waa naaran yahay...Acuudu belaahi mina shaydaani rajiim...Let's see if she goes away... ;)

Am out...