Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

A MAN OF GOVERNMENT

Abtigiis   

A MAN OF GOVERNMENT

Looking at the shirt spattered with a bird shit, Inshaar felt a wave of thrill the pleasant nuisance instilled in his heart. He may not subscribe to the superstitious flock that would have jumped with overt greed in anticipation of big money coming their way, but he, at least, translated the occurrence as a sign of good things to come. Maybe, Ethiopia will decide to stay longer in Somalia? Maybe, the US will bomb hidings of the terrorists in Somalia? Or maybe the clan that supports secession in the north will be eradicated by earthquakes from the face of earth?

Earlier in the day, the circling of buzzards all over the sky frightened him. He thought their new adversary in the government might win; or the brave men of Somalia - the Cabdi-qaybdoon’s, the Mohamuud Dheere’s will be discarded so ungratefully by the creeping tribalist Prime Minister, masquerading as a peacemaker. “The difference between the thugs of Al-shaytaan and their clan men in the government is ever getting blurred” he thinks.

Twenty years ago, he would have taken quick strides towards the next shop and would have grabbed two buluugs to return his shirt to what it was. No one washed a white shirt without dying with buluug those days. It was the days when men were men. Real men! The days when the whiff of their manliness assailed your nose from a distant! How the quasi-feminine men of today want to discredit the source of that odour, which symbolised the valour and raganimo of the olden generation, is irritating. How dare they say it was because raggii hore were not using Shampoo and Perfumes and were not taking daily showers! That is a big mistake. Inshaar knows ten of today’s men will not be able to produce half of the sweat and other fluids past men used to produce.

“They even look down on the beauty of buluug ’ he lamented, and decided to change his shirt. In many ways, his ‘love’ for the national flag is synonymous with his nostalgia for a white shirt dyed blue. He longs for those days when it was clear who is Laandheere and who is not? Who is Gob and who is Gun ? Who is born to rule and who is born to be ruled? He narrates with immense anguish how small tribes, who were still very much in the woods when he was having dinner in the moon, today, challenge him for leadership! And of course, he is irritated they have to hide under the shadow of religion. But he will deal with them one at a time.

Inshaar is a man of government (Nin Dawlo). He reneged on his religious education when he completed Idaa-waqaca. He commenced the worldly school at the age of 15, as a beneficiary of Adult Education. He was an enthusiast and quickly grasped the basics. Ever ambitious, he didn’t wait too long to take up a career as a member of the Tulba-taariyo (customs Police); where he knew lots of young people made money fast.

Inshaar believes the threat posed by rival clans, intent on reversing the established order and hierarchies, redefining the roles of everybody in Society, and imposing an egalitarian application of the rule of God is bigger than a temporary occupation of the motherland by a friendly state [friendly to reerka], and displacement of few thousands of the illegal squatters in Muqdisho. Of course, with the return of Qaranimo, the order shall be re-established and the primitive natives will be banished from the capital city. He doesn’t accept that it was social injustices, massive corruption, cronyism, and dictatorship that were the fundamental causes of the present misery of the nation. He doesn’t realise that the inheritance of the state structures by youth of camel-herding background, utterly inexperienced for the demands of governance, has led to today’s ills. He doesn’t seem to care that Somalia cannot come together with force; and with a gun of an outsider for that matter.

Of late, Inshaar has got the skins of a snake. In his latest skin, he is a nationalist who supports what he calls the government, solely because he is opposed to anarchy and wants to see an end to the rampant chaos. He doesn’t regret, however, being a member of the rebels who fired the first bullet on Somalia’s first and last regular army.

Inshaar was pleasantly surprised when he learned the news. His son, Abdi-wali, who has been tasked to wipe out cyber-jihadists and those who hate ‘Dawladnimo’, told his father that he saw on one website that Ina-Riyaale is not leaving power peacefully, and bloodshed in the North is imminent. Inshaar sighed with immense relief and finally understood what the bird-shit heralded!

“I have banished haters of our Qaranimo and our allies from stateonline”, the son told the father. The father had no time to listen to the outcomes of mundane debates in the internet. He was happy that the son, with his computer skills, is increasingly looking like the father. “Sons of criminals rejoicing fruits of loot” some say, but he knows the royal blood is in the child; and that comforts him.

The prospect of more bloodshed in the north and the south put him in seventh heaven. The blood of ‘delinquent’ Somali’s. Blood that must be spilled to restore Dawladnimo!

Bismillah

لَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولٌ مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ عَزِيزٌ عَلَيْهِ مَا عَنِتُّمْ حَرِيصٌ عَلَيْكُم بِالْمُؤْمِنِي 1606;َ رَؤُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ

"Verily, there has come to you a Messenger from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should experience any injury or difficulty. He is anxious over you; for the believers, he is full of pity, kind, and merciful." [at-Tawbah: 128]

'A'ishah radi Allahu anha narrated:

"Once, when I saw the Prophet in a good mood, I said to him: "O Messenger of Allah! Supplicate to Allah for me!"

So, he said: "O Allah! Forgive 'A'ishah her past and future sins, what she has hidden, as well as what she has made apparent."

So, I began smiling, to the point that my head fell into my lap out of joy.

The Messenger of Allah said to me: "Does my supplication make you happy?"

I replied: "And how can your supplication not make me happy?"

He then said: "By Allah, it is the supplication that I make for my Ummah in every prayer."

Reported in 'Sahih Mawarid adh-Dhaman' (# 1875), and it is in 'as-Silsilah as-Sahihah' (# 2254)

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California