Sign in to follow this  
Gar-haye

WSDP JOINS ONLF.

Originally posted by Malika:

quote:Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

Somalis cheering for the destruction of another region, how predictable.

^Inadeer waa kusidee,why worry about Ethiopians destruction?

It requires great courage, to put differences aside and match together for justice and liberty.

I'A others will see the benefits of unity,and follow persuit.....,Its about time too!
Malika, walaal its not Ethiopia destruction that am worried about even though we should understand that ours neighbors instability will only bring us instability. What worries me the most is those poor Somalis in ******iya who will suffer the cost of a useless war of liberation. that region is literally the poorest region in the poorest country in the world. It has more military Garrisons then schools according the former prime minister, Galaydh. Its my humble opinion that these movements focus on development and a secession through the ballot box rather then burning down the region.

Abtigiis   

^An emphatic finger to your crocordile tear Naxar. Laguuma dirsan waxaan ka yeelayno qadiyadayada adeer. A boy of your age with a mind of a bird is the last one qualified to advice us on what to do. Adeeroow, xabashida wax weyn kula ah ee orod hoos orod. Poor or no poor, we will keep on fighting for our rights. Just curious, where have you seen freedom without a cost?

If these "freedom fighters" would only stop targeting their own people, perhaps i could agree with you, finger or no finger. The phantom enemy your swearing at is zimbabwe, not ethiopia. Freedom without cost? everywhere really, i wish you would stop speaking in cliches.

Malika   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

quote:Originally posted by Malika:

quote:

Somalis cheering for the destruction of another region, how predictable.

^Inadeer waa kusidee,why worry about Ethiopians destruction?

It requires great courage, to put differences aside and match together for justice and liberty.

I'A others will see the benefits of unity,and follow persuit.....,Its about time too!
Malika, walaal its not Ethiopia destruction that am worried about even though we should understand that ours neighbors instability will only bring us instability. What worries me the most is those poor Somalis in ******iya who will suffer the cost of a useless war of liberation. that region is literally the poorest region in the poorest country in the world. It has more military Garrisons then schools according the former prime minister, Galaydh. Its my humble opinion that these movements focus on development and a secession through the ballot box rather then burning down the region.
^Those my dear brother are words coming from a man whom might have never experienced occupation or brutality from an oppressor...Had you not wondered why that region is under-development [as you said the poorest region]? Do you lay the blame on the liberation fighters for this or do you see this is one of the reasons they want to gain their freedom? :confused:

^ lol at clichega, zimbabwe because thats where Mengestu is.

Malika, these freedom fighters employ the same tactics as those lunatics in mogadishu, punishing innocent people going about their lives for not helping or working with the enemy, a Somali state administration mind you. Wither in hiiraan or OG, how do you justify killing somali teachers teaching your own children? As they say, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". And yes, the ONLF is responsible for the underdevelopment of their region. Same clan nonsense exist just like the rest of Somalia. They must understand that their success will only come by going back to their people and getting some kind of consensus on staying or leaving and a common understating that uplifting by working with each other will give them even more power to bring the changes that they want. cala kuli xaal, these people need to go back to their leaders, elders, people, work with them and stopping blowing up stuff and killing their own people. The key to Guerilla (If that is even necessary) is the support of the people, without that, they will be wondering that desert only hurting their own. Alla maxay Somali wada seef-la-bood noqatey!

^ Anything to defend your overlords eh ?

ONLF is responsible for the underdevelopment of their region ???? of course your masters have nothing to do with it !

Nephissa   

^ This really shows how biased you are, NN. Give it a rest, brother. The Os have been dying for one thing: for the right to live in an independant Somali state and it's not some kid living in Ohio that is going to stop them from realising their dreams.

Nephissa   

The enemy, not ethiopia.

Malika, walaal its not Ethiopia

the ONLF is responsible for the underdevelopment of their region.