Sign in to follow this  
AbStraCt

I wanna learn more!

Abshir.jpg

Hassan Abshir Farah a former prime minister of Somalia and a political pragmatist.

He would sell his mother for a little gain. A career criminal he also was once the Mayor of Moqadishu.

Born in 1945 he was also was once the ambassdor of Somalia to several countries including Germany and Japan.

A loyal Siyadist he learned his trade from the Master himself.

Now he heads the Ministry of Fishery. Once several political observers said that when he was appointed that the fish in our seas will seek refuge in Yemen and the neighbouring countries.

He is a career politician with no principle's.

He has also being influential in the governments deal signing with a company called topcat to protect the somali sea and the vessels using the Somali seas.

All in one he is a charismatic politician who has only his personal well-being at heart.

SeeKer   

Originally posted by Kashanre:

^Then you deserve to listen to him!

Tsk tsk ......L'envoi d'un enfant aux loups n'aide pas l'apprend à ne pas jouer avec les loups :rolleyes:

Gabbal   

^^Loool..! Besides putting a sign infront of the wolve warning "DANGER, DANGER, SUBJECT TO LIES AND MIS-INFORMATION!" I couldn't think of any other way to say you're agreeing to a load of balooney. :D

C'est dur, je sais. icon_razz.gif

SeeKer   

Kash........mind if I call you Kash I am lazy noh :D

Je crois que la jeune dame a demandé la direction et il le fournit. A dévoyé ce pourrait être. Vous faites une injustice pire en permettrssant tel travestissement.......... Sheesh I am toeing the line here I am still learning this language as it is . By the way I am in the same boat as she is so I am advocating for my own gain here.

Gabbal   

Je crois que la jeune dame a demandé la direction et il le fournit. A dévoyé ce pourrait être. Vous faites une injustice pire en permettrssant tel travestissement

Believe me, I'm not depriving her of anything important. Both you and the other nomadess can do better then pick up on the blatant mis-information going on in this section. BTW etes-vous vraiment un novice? Honnêtement, votre français est très bon. Parlez-vous aucunes autres langues?

By the way I am in the same boat as she is so I am advocating for my own gain here.

Politically that is, right? If so, then there are is some valuable wisdom I can bestow on you.

I will sum up the most important advice in three sentences as follows;

1. Never believe anything you read on this section. smile.gif

2. Always wait for opposite and widespread responses before formulating opinion on a thread in this section.

3. Take everything you read in this section with a pinch of salt.

SeeKer   

Duly noted I suppose with the precautions come a manual? Provide an alternative or do you believe in experience being the best teacher?

Thanks for the compliment I had to edit cause you rewrote your answer. I am learning the language from an immigrant lady from morrocco. She used to teach french so she is equipping me for a trip to France.

Je suis compétent dans l'anglais et swahili au point je peux le parler dans mon sommeil. Le Somalien que je dois perfectionner pourtant surtout puisque j'ai tendance à échanger les dialectes régionaux.

PPS- Changed your sig I see :D

uchi   

I want to learn French...SeeKer give me her number :D ... I really need to learn another western language, considering that my Somali is terrible.

SeeKer   

^^ Dee sxb mareekan majoogtiid.........sidee ku baraaneeysa aff fransasiis? Seriously someone need to start an SSL course for some of us :( Maybe you should get to know the residents around your area. I met her through the mosque.She teaches arabic to children but I kinda don't like the language so I opted for french to begin with. Cheers mate and good luck on your quest.

uchi   

Yeah, I was afraid you were going to say that.

I guess that short french course at Uni would be the next best thing.

i must say Yonnis you have outdoned yourself.Very imformative pieces....so thank you.Now i see the regulars are still in every dark alley throwing their occasional indian tomahawks at the passing light that is yonis :D:D:D:D .

Dont worry Yonis Light always overcomes Darknes as surely as Daylight overcomes night!

As for you Isbaaro Staff your days are numbered......... as numbered as the seconds before sunrise.......see you in the light Draculas