Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Al Shabaab using 1991 clan cleansing tactics

Laba-X   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Clap, clap adeer you have debased Horn.
smile.gif
You have debased the integrity of a cyber character who has been on this forum for over 6 years, has never had reason to hide his feeling, has never been shy of his political stances, has a length of forum history that could objectively speak for him, and in effect has never been one to speak in tongues and dodge from speaking bluntly and clearly as possible.

You are
almost
entertaining. That is if I was more apt to laugh
because
of you rather than at you. Juvenile? You betcha; then again what about your handicapped cacophony was not?
smile.gif

You are
Dismissed adeer and I say that
sincerely
smile.gif

Like I said previously, leave
SmithNWestern
and
HornAfrique
to themselves. They do not need middlemen.
;)

Horn, ina adeer – Your ship has capsized amidst a blustery storm and now you are huffing and puffing, despondently, struggling for some air to subsist. But Alas! The currents are too powerful and your heaving lungs are giving up. Soon you will be submerged under water, with no aiding hand to cling to…

You speak boldly of your integrity – An ‘integrity’ of which your recent revelations act as a rebuttal to its integrity. And the astounding it is that you owe your integrity to your 8 years in SOL. Perhaps our fellow Nomads who have been here for a very long time can tell us whether it is the longevity of existence in SOL that provides one with integrity or, rather, their coherency and consistency in voicing their opinions and arguments.

Your very own opinions lack clarity and have Qabiil as their fortress – and sure of it I am that any argument buttressed by absurdity of Qabiil is bound the recoil back to its inventor as irrational, however blind to it he may be! And you speak of Integrity – do you even know the meaning of integrity, so to speak?

p.s Remember a Forum, such as this one, allows one to participate in any thread of a topic posted. But if you are secretly insinuating at me to pardon you with your calls for my dismissal, I certainly will… :D

Gabbal   

98% of your rebuttal is dedicated to something I have never insinuated!

Check yourself adeer, clearly you just want to engage me in discussion!

^Is today pick on hornka day, hehehe.

Emporer, leave me out of this madness eedo, I have no beef with hornka, wiilka repping the one and only Tuulo hebel, the heck with the rest of the country, "maxaa iga gale attitude leh, but wait, I hate yey too"... So maaha@horn. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

NinBrown   

LX..you roasted the the guy..man

This was coming to Horn for a long time....finally the holes in the ship could no longer be patched up with silly little tape.

Hey leave Horn alone lads.

As for your comments dear horn, Al Shabaab's tactics were perferected on your miltiamen in Buaale, remmeber the complaints whent hey slaughtered your prisoners.

Or remmeber how much fuss you made when they "clan militais" as you called them then chased uncle Hiiraale.

Now whats with the new found faith? Or did your miltia men not execute religious elders in Kismayu a few months back.

Come on stop the farts lad, Al Shabaab is the topic and not little Dr Riad Block Taano and those clowns.

Dont get yourself in the topic Horn.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Now they are fighting "occupation" and will kill to safe gaurd the faith.

Hyped up "massacres and rapes" are used to justify bombings, mortars and raise funds for the "clan" oops "resistance" so in order to defend itself.

Leaflets with names and dayly threats coupled with the media outlets. Assasinations, beheadings and child soldiers are justified, just as in 1991 because of the "struggle" then todays "resistance"

Tactics perfected in 1991 are now being used in 2008 but this aint 1991.

:mad:

You look so scared maalmahan ,,,,,,

Laba-X   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

98% of your rebuttal is dedicated to something I have never insinuated!

Check yourself adeer, clearly you just want to engage me in discussion!

...Let's end it there for your sake.

NinBrown, Munaafaqnimadiisaan ka fariisan weyney sxb!

Abtigiis   

Kudoooooooooooos to LX; It is a blessing such a talent is by the side of the freedom-lovers! and not wasted to utter nonesense like some other talented people ( koora-tuunshe to name one).

Corporal Duke's days are numbered as Alshabab draws the curtain on the 'reign of Treason' soon!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Hey leave Horn alone lads.

As for your comments dear horn, Al Shabaab's tactics were perferected on your miltiamen in Buaale, remmeber the complaints whent hey slaughtered your prisoners.

Or remmeber how much fuss you made when they "clan militais" as you called them then chased uncle Hiiraale.

Now whats with the new found faith? Or did your miltia men not execute religious elders in Kismayu a few months back.

Come on stop the farts lad, Al Shabaab is the topic and not little Dr Riad Block Taano and those clowns.

Dont get yourself in the topic Horn.

Welcome first smithy. It has been a while. :D

On your points, do you want to check yourself or shall I? I never accused "AL Shabaab" of anything. Infact go back in my forum record and see my contention has always lied with the people I rightfully labeled clan opportunists.

I have never had a bane with the Islamic Courts nor of the true believers amongst them. There is a difference between them and the clan opportunists that were so rife among them at that time. I am sure you know it better than I do. ;)

However, do you mean to tell me Al Shabaab is now your smokescreen to avoid the fact so much despair and agony is being showered on Mogadishu by Ethiopian soldiers? Smith, I may not have been the biggest supporter of the ICU but nothing in my conscience will ever allow me to accept much less defend the suffering in Mogadishu. How in the world do you tie the two together?

Ninbrown, in the other topic you were defending Jimcaale in a tasteless thread. Adeer raastadaas ayaan farta kuugu fiiqayaa ee kusii soco bal.

Kane la yiraahdo Abtigiis&Tolka halkee ka yimid. Adeer naftaaduba waad wareersantahay kolay iska sii soco.

Naxarnugaaleed, waligaa goormaad murti sheegi jirtay? smile.gif

Lazy so maaaha. :D

Emporer, leave me out of this madness eedo, I have no beef with hornka, wiilka repping the one and only Tuulo hebel, the heck with the rest of the country, "maxaa iga gale attitude leh, but wait, I hate yey too"... So maaha@horn.
icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

I do admit; it is a sad day for Somalinimo. :(