Sign in to follow this  
Duufaan

Was court ready for war?

Duufaan   

Is the court victum of their success and the BBC PROPAGANDA? Simply the tactics of huge demonstration and slog words went too far.

Ethiopia is a third world country, although they have huge army, they are not capable of occupying large part of Somali. Even their air force luck quality. They can only drop few bombs at the time.

The fall of, huge populated Beledweyne shows that court does not have grass roots support in area where it is majority’s leaders came from. The luck of the court not fighting behind the enemy lines is either luck of tactics and imagination or was not ready for war.

mobile unites and using mobile defence system is only way they can survive this first face of the war.

The only area where the court showed stiff resistant, is IIDAALE with alixtixaad fighters from around the country. Without gross roots and locals participating the war I assume the court will be history very soon and many former moqdisho warlords will be back. Even Dayniile website is ready to welcome their own warlord.

Peacenow   

I agree with you, Before they took on Ethiopia with bad language and arrogrant behaviour. They should have consilidated their power through the country. Making peace and alliance with those on the opposite sides.

It is not even 6 months, before they came into power that they are in war with a foreign power.

Now one has to ask, what is the thinking at the heart of the ICU, where is the intelliengce, they use of brains.

me   

^^hehehehehe, see for yourself. I don't think our people will accept, Maxamed Dheere or A/Y asour leaders. Those guys will never be the leaders of Somalia. The warlord era is over. With or without xabash support, A/Y and the TFG will never succeed.

Ethiopia has invaded Somalia, this war never end untill there is a regime change in Adis Abeba. When we install a friendly government in Adis Abeba will this war end.