Sign in to follow this  
Wiil Cusub

One simple question to SSC supporters

It is great news that reer Sool decided to determine their future to their own way. I have only One simple question: where will be the new borders of that administration and how could you determine?

peasant   

I have another question... How genuine is your new leader?

As far as I know this guy was looking for presidency for long long time which makes you wonder if he has a genuine principal at all other than the fact that he wants to be on the top seat. He run for presidency in puntland, thereafter realized he wansnt going to make the cut, then decided to run for vice presidency and lost big time to another reer tolka. Rumor has it, he was pissed and left puntland despite being offered a ministerial position which some of his fellow contenders accepted with dignity and started to change the system within.

Cowke   

Peasant. I wouldn't be to concerned, Saleban Cise is well known in garowe, he is just a kid for goodness sakes with no political history and therefore is using the ssc thing on his resume to make him "appear" more qualified.

1 of the major factors that led to his defeat in the first place in garowe as a former candidate was that he first ran for the "presidency" and after he saw he couldn't win that, he then ran for the vice-presidency.

People lost confidence in him as a leader, he can't keep his position clear on 1 area, so the last thing anyone wants is to give this sort un-known, changes his shaati type of man our security and livlihood.

This is what made him lose in garowe, the kid simply doesn't stick to his guns. That is looked very badly upon in garowe that sort of trait.

Ps: To make matters worse he insulted puntland after he lost, rather then taking the defeat well and rebuilding and restrategizing he insulted the same system his garads were apart of creating.

He knows his dead candidate in garowe after his abuse at puntland, so this ssc thing is not a suprise for me.

However i don't want to jump to conclusions, their is alot of mixed reporting going on and the issue is a fazy one. Some are saying it's Lobby group and others are saying its a State.

If you declare a state, the president needs to speak publicly and making his intentions clear so that noone can reproduce, edit, and take out context his agenda.

If this is indeed a lobby-group then it's not bad idea.

Wiil, your question does not stand.

There is not an Admin named, it is an organisation to mobilise and unite the people of SOOL. That's all.