Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

Saudi executioner tells all

Xoogsade   

Rudy, There are executioners all over the world of all races, some of them use high-caliber rifles, some electric chairs while others simply inject a dose of poison into the blood stream to kill those who are condemned to die wrongly or rightly. The only remarkable difference in this case is the degree of publicity the executions have. Perhaps to frighten the potential criminals out there so they think twice about their intentions.

Anyway, He is a free Saudi Citizen. If people weren't killing each other and all human beings were law-abiding citizens, the man in the picture wouldn't be required to do such a grim task of beheadings or shootings as he said in the article. Amazing though is how he sees his job. Takes a lot of conditioning I tell ya. Not a job for a farax like me.

Arwa   

I felt sick just reading it :(

To tell you the truth I have never being to Saudi Arabia but I know for a fact that these people discriminate against other Muslim races. To be safe there you need vitamin C!

Connections that is

How many royal family members do horrific crimes never judged nor executed :mad:

Acuudubillah these people are sick!

OG_Girl   

^^Now OG_Girl is the topic and her background!!Xoogsade, you don't know about my father so rest your case dear will you :rolleyes:

Do you think my great great grand father called him self "Sayid" just cause..lol No dear :D

Anyways, You wouldn't treat me as a Somali don't kid around with me. You would treat me accourding of my clan or what my great great granpa was rigt? icon_razz.gif

Naah, I don't expect any one to treats me as a Somali or Arab, I want to be treated as a Human been "Bani Adam"

Sorry for hijacking the treat as usually..lol

For rude,

So you think cause he is a black that he is an ex slave? Are Somali Bantu ex slave too? 3ajeeb 7ala qomy!! :mad:

You are very racist and you complaning Arabs are racists! Worse racists I faced were Somalis , I tell you. People I live with just ID me accourding of my citizen (mind you I never had somali citizen nor my dad had in our life)

But Somalis Identify us as "Kids their mom is Masreyad"!!! That pisses me off or Shiekha naagtesa Arabta yahay!! Now you asking me why I am so pissed off from Somalis!! Man I experienced all kind of discrimination from Somalis not from Arabs!!

Salam

Haddad   

Originally posted by rudy:

tell me something i dont know!!

There are things you don't know. Some are better if you don't know about them.

Xoogsade   

OG_GIRL, sorry about your ordeal. We are racist people ourselves and keep segments of our society in segregated communities of their own. We don't marry from them, don't intermingle with them, or accept any association with them. These people who are treated that way are actually somalis by blood, by looks, by culture, yet somehow they are relegated to perdition and only God can help them find a relief from the relentless discrimination. They just happen to had been given a name unfairly that according to the somali tradition, tainted their hereditary genes. Is there anything more unjust than that? It doesn't get any worse. I contemplate sometimes what if I was a member of those alienated somalis? What life would be like living among people of the same cloth whom I belong to in every sense yet who alienated me so bad that it isn't worth being who I am anymore? So don't let some people's comments get to you about Arabs being racists, Somalis are racists too.

I think what happened in the political section nowadays was, a case of punishment that didn't fit the crime was turned into arab-defending and arab-bashing. If people discussed about the punishment/the crime only and left devisive racial comments out of the discussion would have been less problematic.

Anyway, to me, YOU ARE SOMALI FIRST THEN ARAB(because your mother is part of you).