Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Pimpiarchy: Pimp = Cool?

]

you call making money from a video with a bunch of half naked women shaking their asses with a whole bunch of uncomphrhensible cuss words creative? i believe that offends our race. it would be nice if they put that supposed "ingenuity" to better use like helping their fellow peoples in the ghettos or something that would benefit not only their selfish pockets. Imagine the state of blacks today if all these "pimps" and rappers put their money to better use! :mad: [/QB]

LOL@Juba, I tell You what, I will send a letter to Nelly and am gonna ask him to invest in black communities.(rather than make great videos!) Am sure he will listen to my advice. I promise dearest. In the meanwhile, lets concetrate right now on Pimps. Deal?

Mrs Vr:Walaalo, let me first say, i just met you, how in the world would i be in a sudden state of interest with your marital status?

As for the woman making her point, She just seemed haphazardly all over the place, one time jumping from Britney and the next to nelly, all in all she did not adrress the origins of pimping, how it affected world peace(i know who would think eh?), ok fine not world peace but generally what pimping did to the black communities etc,she didnt adress how to curb pimping, all she had an issue with was nelly and the glorification of pimps. From what i rem from my beloved uncle, Pimps have been around since god knows when.

*Edited Post* to GP.

I have never known Blondes could know how to turn On and OFF(swticth i mean here)

I better run away nnow...

Eitherways, is this even an issue? ;)

By
GnP
: Dear X,

If the only deterrant in sending your application my way is financial, then worry no more. I'll make an exception for you. I'll bear 10% of the wedding expenses.

Says the spider to the fly. :D

Chauv:

Mrs Vr:Walaalo, let me first say, i just met you, how in the world would i be in a sudden state of interest with your marital status?

Erm, thats ^ exactly what I thought when I first read ---->

If you ask me Mrs/Miss VR(i have a feelng theres no MR VR! but thats a diff story),

But lets leave it there.

NGONGE,

VR, despite his colloquial and coarse language, I find myself agreeing with my biggest fan on this site.

I had wondered about that. Maybe Chauv has a crush on you N. Ceebey tacaal.

And now am off to do some serious shopping!

VR, despite his colloquial and coarse language, I find myself agreeing with my biggest fan on this site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had wondered about that. Maybe Chauv has a crush on you N. Ceebey tacaal

I thought he was talking about the Blonde NO? :D

Vr: Have you lived in Utange?, If no,You may wanna see what a GIRIYAMO looks like. Full stop ;)

shyhem   

Originally posted by Velvet Revolution:

Shy

I see your point, but the way you write always makes me recoil.

[

I will really appreciate if u rephrase that in a layman's langauge.Did i mention 2u i have no allegiance to the queen.U see my command of the English langauge, is severely limited to that which i learnt from my African teacher in the village.Furthermore, i think i should mention to u dear,that dubya indeed is our leader and its no suprise that we both have something in common.I guess the way we(Dubya and i or was it me and dubya) speak the English langauge,does indeed make the Queen's mother roll in her grave.

And just incase u had issues with the content of my previous post.Please feel free to advice me,for i hate to see a lovely woman like u recoil beyond her stretching point.

Xoogsade   

NGONGE , who is the big guy? lol. Saxib, ever since I registered Xoogsade, almost everyone thinks of me as a big guy. War innagaa yaab aragney lol. I am not big though I wish I was. Skinny Farax aan ahay. Unless the Big guy you refer to is someone else altogether, aniga xiito xiito aan ahay.

Xiito=caato=skinny lol.

Guardian-N-P

Is xariifi weligaa.

Velvet Revolution

Glad we have the same opinion about Guardian, the black widow and me being the fly :D btw, I am curious, what do your boots represent? A simple interest in them as a fashion or something like portrayal of an EGO? lol. And they look cute.

PS: If you wanna hear a reperesentation in my mind of your complete picture with those boots, you are welcome. I am hoping you won't ask for it for pete's sake.

X

LoL...NO THANKS! I can just imagine what that picture might look like. redface.gif

I am curious, what do your boots represent?

What do you think they represent?

Shy

It has nothing to do with your command of the English Language, and you know it. Its the way you like to put things...ie in a very blunt, frequently crude and occasionally shocking way. Not that am a prude or anything like that - it just takes some getting used to.

NGONGE   

X

LoL...NO THANKS! I can just imagine what that picture might look like.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am curious, what do your boots represent?

What do you think they represent?

Heh. Typical woman, she said no thanks and then asked "What do you think they represent?"

War just tell her and be done with it. She NEEDS to know (I need to know too but I'm not important here). :D

Baashi   

Chauvinist, u gotta point there kid. How could she missed the playboy mansion and the biggest pimp in the block!

Xoogsade,

Of all the things you could ask why her kabo awoowe! No wonder her highness was not giving u an inch, but then again that’s their game: start with the wrong foot and you get played. Well what I know things have changed! In my days when I was wiil khatar ah, I used to fumble and make all sorts of mistakes but the ladies were very forgiving back then. In any event, what’s up with this hal dhagax with two shimbiro and you doing this in public? :D

Waa kaftan dee Mr. X as GP put it.