Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Amin Arts: Pirate Faroole + Junior (SSDF Mafia Style)

Xudeedi   

jk.jpg

Farshaxanka Caanka ah ee Somaliyeed Caamir Caamir ayaa Sawiray Xaalada ay ku Sugan tahay PL Wakhtigan isaga oo si Toos ah u soo qaatay Faroole iyo Wiilkiisa Curad Maxamed C/raxmaan oo hada Jeer aad Moodid inay Shacabka Pl iyo Wasiirada ay Qool ku hayaan, Amin Camir, waxa uu soo sawiray Wariye C/Fatax Jaama Mir kaasi oo PL 6-Sano oo Xadhig ah iyo Shan Boqol oo Doolar ku Xukuntay, Sida iska Cad, Faroole wuxuu inta badan ku Xigeenkiisa C/Samad Cali Shire Kaga Kalsoon yahay Wiilashiisa oo uu Waydiiyaa Xitaa Sida loo soo dhisayo Dawladii hadii Markaasi isku Shaan dhanyn la Doonayo, sidoo kae wuxuu inta badan Kala Munaaqishoodaa Xaaladaha Wariyaasha PL iyo Idaacadaha ku Kacsan Maamulkooda, isaga oo Wiilkiisa Horaantii Janaayo, ee Sanadkii 2009- ka dhiagy la Taliyaha ABihiis ee dhanka Warfaafinta.

Amin Camir waxa uu Bartiisa Enternet ku soo Saaray Sawir uu ugu Magacdaray Faroole iyo Wiilkiisa oo uu Soo Wacay Qaadigii Maxkamada C/Fataax Jamac Xukumay oo Waydiinaya Faroole inta Lagu Xukumo Wariyaashaasi, Hase ahaatee Faroole ayaa Waydiiyay isna Wiilkiisa Curad inta Wariyahaasi lagu Xukumo…….. Taasi ayaa u Muuqata mid ku Tusinaysa in Wiilka Faroole Qaadi ka yahay Maxkamadaha PL.

Thankful   

It's funny that you two are now bashing Faroole. Back when there was overwhelming evidence against him and Ilka-Jiir you completely ignored the source and called it unreliable, you never said anything negative about either one. Now that they are doing soemthing that you don't agree with, all of a sudden he is public enemy number 1 in your books.

He has been accused of arresting numerous reporters, and you guys remained silent! The UN Report, you guys remained silent! ONLF suspects, silent, Piracy, silent...etc...etc..

You were the admin's biggest defenders and now since July and the whole Gagala thing, you are trying to pretend you were always critical of him!

The fact remains that Atam is a bigger threat to Puntland, he is a man that is on a terror watch list, the audio tape confirmed it. In this case, the Puntland Gov't vs Atam and Alshabaab, it's the government that is right. So I support it's actions.

But please, don't start posting negative stuff like this thread. Because when he shut down the VOA and arrested the reporter, you never said a word.

You couldn't careless a few months ago if it was others being arrested, so don't act like you care about the Horseednet reporter.

Xudeedi   

^Ridiculous,

You were against Farole simply because of your affiliation with his incumbent and the friction between him and the incompetent former warlord, AKA SSDF Governor Cadde. Today you support him, because it’s a war between your old foe (closer to kin to you) and another old foe that poses a larger threat.

It’s obvious whom you would side with, which I have no problem with so long as you stop pouring tears into SOL.

Thankful   

We have our threads still saved, we can go back and see who is being a hypocrite! I was critical when a neutral UN report came out, when the times UK had an interview with a pirate chief arragned by Faroole's son...and so on. Every one of these incidents you never said a word about, nor the other allegations like the VOA reporter, but all of a sudden now you are!

I support Puntland's Admin and yes Faroole's actions right now, but what you don't understand is that Ilka-Jiir your heavyweight politician is also supporting these actions, so do the people of these area's who have not took up arms.

This is about Atam and his support of Al Shabaab. Many back home are rallying against him, even the apparent leader your elders nominated (ilka-jiir)!

There are times to criticize the government for wrong actions, and there are times to side with them. This time Atam(Al Shabaab) is the criminal and is in the wrong!

Thankful   

Originally posted by The Zack:

So xudeedi loves ilka jir more than faroole and thanksful loves cadde more than faroole? Fair enough.

The thing is that Cadde is retired; he is no longer in politics, so yes I supportED him once. Now, I focus on the current Puntland leadership.

I hope that someone from Maakhir becomes president next; I think that every single group in Puntland should have the opportunity to lead.

If they feel that they are being marginalized, then it must be addressed. Ilka-Jiir came in second for the presidency which says something. His supporters have something to work with to ensure he wins next time.

I have been to Puntland many times, the people there want peace and when there are violent incidents they resolve it and forget about it very quickly. It is our Diaspora that instigates a lot of the problems, instead of focusing on developing the nation and helping the many poor families, they want to make up stories about oil exploration and civilian deaths. They actually brag about skirmishes and how their side won. But, do you think they would be that happy if they were on the ground while it was occurring?

No one in Western Bari or Eastern Sanaag is attacking the Puntland government, the people have remained silent. They know what Atam is - they heard him on the radio. But it's the Diaspora that are writing these nonsense articles and using sites like Somali Public Radio to cause problems for their amusement.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Reminds me of the "Mine Me" ,,,
:D:D

mini-me.jpg

Dr. Evil: Mini Me, if I ever lost you I don't know what I would do.

[pauses]

Dr. Evil: I'd probably move on, get another clone but there would be a 15 minute period there where I would just be inconsolable.