Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Very heated reconciliation conference you don't say?

Juje   

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote: One point that will prove my case to you is that the 'conference' boasts the presence of tribal elders from Somaliland.

Do we have the names of these guys?
Yes we do sxb, Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke and Duke. :D

^^^loooooooool. Duke thanks you dear lad.

The Imaan of the Banadir clans Imaam Mohamoud Imaan Umar list of delegates source =Duke

The "political leader" of the clan Xaji Abdi Imaan & Abdullahi Shiekh Xasan = Duke

The traditional leaders from Cabud-Waaq and parts of Gedo as listed by their own Ugaas. source = Duke

The 160 delegates from Puntland= Duke. :D

Duke = all Somali clans looking for peace..

imamkaabgal.jpg Imaam Mohamoud Imaam Umaar or as he is known Duke ;)

N.O.R.F   

People here in SL have been joking that the guys at the meeting were truck drivers who just happened to be in Bosaaso and Galcayo last week. Now they are our clan representatives??

Still need those names Dukow,,,

^^^Adeer when I get those names you will be the fiRST to have them. However by the indication of the heavy weight presence of the clans of Somalia in general and even those from your neighbouring areas of SOOL, SANAAG & CAYN. One can expect some good names to be rep from SL.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

I believe the odayal at the conference are only doing what comes natural........

Indeed, had that been the case. And in fact you are right it is good to air grievences, 'wa in la helo 'calol fiyobi si xal lo garo'.

But sxb you are skipping the fact that this gathering is not sincere, authentic and representative. One point that will prove my case to you is that the 'conference' boasts the presence of tribal elders from Somaliland. Is that true, am sure you will agree with me NO. Hence fake and phoney.
Somaliland is not as perfect as some of its fans would try to paint it. It's very possible that some from that region have decided to attend the conference. I even wouldn't put it beyond the government of that state sending their own secret 'odayal'. It is politics after all.

ps

Having said all of the above, I hope you don't mistake my comments as an approval of this conference. I don't approve but, in political terms, I fully understand (and can't help admire) the cunning ploy being operated here.

I still stand by my earlier comments (from months ago), the only thing to beat the TFG will be the TFG itself.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by The Duke:

Northerner you have every right as a Somalicitizen to criticise your leaders.
;)

Your reference to Yeey/Geedi AND the Ethiopians as Somali leaders has been noted ;)