Sign in to follow this  
AalTo

i am still asking my self ..why do somali women say i fur when she has five caruur ?

AalTo   

most somali women ..hal qabsigodu waa u fur..even if she has five caruur..suppose you were late lastnight.when u knock the door shit she is ready with BUD.."waa tana albabka ay bud la istagsantahay.."warya ifur".. ifur ma ninka aya lagu cabsiiya...mise ilah dartii xararad u qabato waaye..mise cudur farac ka yimid waaye...

i dont mean to say bad..lakin nagaha somalida badankood waa dhibka ay ku hayaan nimankooda

Aalto, halmar naagtaadi hadey kudhah do ifur, weykaa farun tahay it goes same adigneh once you say it then that iis it.and i dont thing this xaraarad, why you asking this Q any way.

maajo   

Aalto, halmar naagtaadi hadey kudhah do ifur, weykaa farun tahay it goes same adigneh once you say it then that iis it.and i dont thing this xaraarad, why you asking this Q any way.

hey TAGANE who told this..sidee kaaga furantahay nagtaada....no maka furna bro...ilaa aad siisid sedexdeeda ???????

Aalto Beli whatever ur name is let me ask you this haduu qofka five kids lee yahay maxaa habeenki late maqneesiinaayo???? And I know if your wife knows that you at work or somewhere else that she knows you coming late tonight,she wouldn't stand the door late at night waiting for ur a$$ with BUD... So next time why don't you tell us something possible other than this bul$hit u got here.

peace.

AalTo   

c---on filsan..i dont say all somali women are same they have different characters...different ideas..but mostly we have these problems...for real..these things always happen..

marwalba ee afgarawaa yimado..not only when u are late...so there is no polshit thing here..and that is the way u always say "ufur"

so you actually saying if my husband is an a$$**le is ok to stay with him for the sake of the kids?

you'd ask why I didn't ask him sooner before I have bunch of kids? love is blind. a lot of women would tend to hide behind their love or whatever to keep their marriage, laakin waxkasta xad bay leeyihiin..eventually, she'd realize she didn't deserve to be treated that way...and that's when she says, "I fur"!

AALTO: I was raised not to take S**t from any human beings...including husband/BF/Brother/friend/even a customer with the mad cow temper :D means if he ever and I mean ever for once thought that I would take less than what I invested in him..he better think again! or before he realize he's the one would say, "I used to have "A" wife and kids" ;)

Salaam ;)

Ladiif   

Sxb, meel wali lagu dhaqanyahay ayaad joogtaa hadii furitaan lee lugu waydiiyo....meel inta ah, 3 numbar ayaa laysu taabtaa and b/u know, ur ass is on the street.

Taagane, did she get u back man? If not, U can crash at my crib till she takes u back if she ever will!!!!!

king_450   

you have asked a great question, but u missed the whole point, i think most of the somali women are great women and they need to be treated like a queen, first you should not be making angry a women who had a child not five but even one child

how dare can you even ask that question when this women , offspring five kids , and wakes up everyday and cooks cleans and puts to bed these children of urs, while u some where god knows what the helll u r doing, u got my point bro, she must be so angry that she don;t want deal ur stinking ass. so respect the lady and learn to grow up quickly before she disappears .good luck

maajo   

Ladiif..looooooool..dmmm boorsade maa garabka saarahe..waalayabay naag la dhahay owood baa leedahay xage na geyne

AalTo   

AALTO: I was raised not to take S**t from any human beings...including husband/BF/Brother/friend/even a customer with the mad cow temper means if he ever and I mean ever for once thought that I would take less than what I invested in him..he better think again! or before he realize he's the one would say, "I used to have "A" wife and kids"

waw ....not bad

AalTo   

Sxb, meel wali lagu dhaqanyahay ayaad joogtaa hadii furitaan lee lugu waydiiyo....meel inta ah, 3 numbar ayaa laysu taabtaa and b/u know, ur ass is on the street.

sedex number aa..i dont think ur wife can do such thing to you..hade sameso saas..there is no way to stay with her:)