Sign in to follow this  
W.D.

Tonight a Somali running for the US on the 10.000m

This is the same scenario of that somali girl who didn't qualify for the 100m.

You pple have so much energy and time to talk and talk and talk until the cows come home, but who are you pple talking to???

Rahima, what makes you think that this somali born athlete values your opinion of him or whether or not he cares if he sold out???

Let me ask you, do you have a full-time job???

If yes, do you see anyone accusing you of being a sold-out???

This man has a full-time job, and on top of that he is a professional athlete, and to him thats a full-time job, same as you or anyone of us here who hold jobs...its just that he happens to represent a country that isnt his birth place....SO WHAT???

What right do you have to judge someone who is making a life for himself, and matter of fact, what makes you any better than those who took shots at the somali girl who was competing for 100m(from left to right)??? You are no better....and I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself...especially when it has to do with someone's lifehood...

N.O.R.F   

Rahima, what makes you think that his somali born athlete values your opinion of him or whether or not he cares if he sold out???

Good question,,,,,,

Rahima, i'm sorry but your totally wrong, the brother has the opportunity to become an olympic champion, if he refused he would be a nobody like the rest of us. You only live once and if the opportunity of competing in the olympics comes your way, you grab that opportunity with both hands. Theres an old saying that politics and sport do not mix and this is a classic example.

I would love it if he was running for Somalia but hes not, i will still support him!!!!!!!!

Dont tell others the way they should lead their lives!