Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Somalia's new PM in this weekend?

Gabbal   

If you are not sure does this seriously warrant a new topic Xiin? I mean there are already a dozen topics open about tell tales of the new prime minister.

My opinion is war jiraaba cakaarahuu iman. Wax layku waalo meesha ma taal. smile.gif

Emperor   

Horn, what is even more bizzare is that he's not willing to tell or share with us, and yet initiated the topic...

Meesha waa un ciridkaa hala cadeeye :D

Faarax B, I will try insha Allah awoowe.

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

^^ Ma adigaa dee,
:D
I will vote for you any day

^^ :D:D

You know me that i live in the comfort of Midwest America, and would yield such a highly contested position even if offered.

The next two years are very critical, and may prove to be the most difficult period in somali history, and as such this pm position will be named primarily based on political considerations, and not necessarily on competence i am told. Lower your expectations, folks.

Somalia is not Sweden you see.

Horn,

Maslax IS not going to be the next pm. How about that as a breaking news :D . Others would have been more bold with this but my predictions will be close. I dont know for certain though...

Paragon et all, I have a nack for a monopolytistic tencdency :D .

Allow na cafi.

Emperor   

Edit, I didn't read this before... Xiin are you saying that Horn's clan is not significant, that's the impression your last post is leading to...

on't care much about personality adeer... Of course Horn and I can agree to one thing and disagree on another, that's normal...

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Emperor:

[QB] Horn, what is even more bizzare is that he's not willing to tell or share with us, and yet initiated the topic...

:D

Xiin and why is it that you felt it necessary to mention to me Maslax is not going to be the prime minister. Perhaps this was the objective of your post? And if you are not "certain" isn't it even more irrelevant and politically telling you felt the need to bring it up to me? smile.gif

^^No. Innaa lilaahi waa innaa ilaahi raajicuun

Are you emotionally attached to Maslax's future political fortunes adeer? You've been injecting Maslax's name in few places here in SOL. Thought it was relevant to tell you he may not get it after all :D

Emp, leave Horns clan out of this discussion please...

Emperor   

Xiin alrigh, but I just picked up a gaffe somewhere in your 2nd last post, Malaha horn unbaad rabtaa inaad kulalaysid, thread-kan kolay macna kaloo wayn kuma arag...

Hadii kale bal sheeg ninka laguu sheegay, kolay cirkaa laguu diriyee

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Emperor:

[QB] Edit, I didn't read this before... Xiin are you saying that Horn's clan is not significant, that's the impression your last post is leading to...

To be honest I will have to defend Xiin on this. I read the same thing you read and I received no impression that left me with what you felt you perceived. My only conclusion then is that this is more of a subconscious feeling and it is what you want him to imply. smile.gif

p.s. Maslax is not representative of a clan. Waa shaqsi. If he is picked as prime minister, then he is picked as prime minister. If he is not, then he is not. I don't understand why Xiin thinks I would be impacted more than any other person.