Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

TRAINING COURSES AVAILABLE FOR WOMEN

Ameen   

Assalam Crystal,

the courses you’ve mentioned are jokes….but about….

Accepting Your Limitations: Just Because You Have Power Tools Doesn't Mean You Can Fix It, yes (as men) we do have the tools and we may as well put them to use right? Trust me, we do more good with our tools than we do harm.

Listening: It's Not Just Something You Do During Halftime, that’s true….but give us credit cause we also listen during commercial breaks and between plays, not to mention other short breaks that occur during a game. It’s just that, as men, we try to avoid the “continuing conversation” during big games if you know what I mean lol.

"I Don't Know": Be the First Man to Say It!.....this one is funny…..but its true.

And Allah knows best

P.S. Devil, I don’t know why….but there is something weird about that picture of the shiek taking a picture of those sisters (that’s posted on the bottom on your post). Something is not right about that….

i volunteer to teach this course jb, and any xalimo who fails, their will be spanking punishments!! crystal, u are auto-magically registered in this class!

you need some polishing!! u got nothing to lose but get brighter!! ;)

Hunguri   

Application accepted but which subject would you like to teach ??

JB, Im sure, this thread will go back to the "cooking Subject". :D Im recomending, it should be something in title of Mmmmm LooL Men in this Forum SOL. "Who wants to put on an Cilaan or Xine colour on his wife" I refer like the one, that Princess has on her hands smile.gif . LoooL. I hope, RN, must be teaching that Subject. LooL. Jacayl, Saxiib adigu you look Kakanoos. How about "Putting The Rolling Beans, that Somali women did use to use back home on your Wife's hair. Blv me, you will have the best chance of winning all the girls in this Forum. If you practice such Ahahahaha "Romantic aproaches". Remember, you got to do things manually. They should throw away the Automatic Hair dressers:)

Should i tell you ??? ,,,,,,, I really know how to do that ,,,,,,,, i can put those in te hair, i can even put some Hinna (some practice is needed) ,,, and some other things i wont say them now ,,, :D

Hunguri   

JacaylB, I heard you once invested nearly 10,000 English Pound in a business and suffered a huge loss. Do you guys know what his business was?? Mmmmmm He opened a Saloon in (Boosaaso)Ahahahaha Very concervative City ;) . In conclusion, the bitter experience, that you had in this feild will surely help you playing an importent roll to put those rolls dee. loool. Anigu, Im expert in changing the nappies of my children smile.gif . Ahahahahaha, And my wife wont suffer and complain my raw material to expand our Family Tree. For, Im changing the nappies dee loool !!!

loooooooooooooooooool@hunguri

I opened that saloon in da wrong place at da wrong time ,,,, it was in Bosaso next to Nakhiil Hotel and another branch next to Huruuse hotel but nobody was coming ,,,,,,,, ppl didn't know the beauty and i had to do all the work for myself ,,,,,,,,,,, did practiced on some but i had to close the business and leave for Burco ,,, now it is getting better :D

Som@li   

Lessons continue..... :D

Different Phases of a man:

After engagement: Superman

After Marriage: Gentleman

After 10 years: Watchman

After 20 years: Doberman

There is only one perfect child in the world and every mother has it.

There is only one perfect wife in the world and every neighbour has it

Prospective husband: Do you have a book called 'Man, The Master of Women'?

Salesgirl: The fiction department is on the other side, sir.

A man who surrenders when he's WRONG, is HONEST.

A man who surrenders when he's NOT SURE, is WISE.

A man who surrenders when he's RIGHT, is a HUSBAND

Man receives telegram: Wife dead-should be buried or cremated?

Man: Don't take any chances. Burn the body and bury the ashes.

Why dogs don't marry?

Because they are already leading a dog's life!

Fact of life: One woman brings you into this world crying & the other

Ensures you continue to do so for the rest of your life!

Why doesn't law permit a man to marry a second woman?

Because as per law you cannot be punished twice for the same offence!

Life is a paradox-what u want u don't get (love), what u get, u don't enjoy (marriage), what u enjoy is not permanent (girlfriend), what is permanent Is boring (wife)

What men want: A woman who can cook, a woman who earns good money, a woman who loves him & a system to make sure that those 3 women never meet each other!

Lady 2 her maid: Oh Randy, I have reason to suspect that my husband is Having an affair with his secretary.

Randy : I don't believe it! U r just saying that 2 make me jealous

Ibtisam   

^^^One wonders why would even bother with the opposit sex with all these negativity around. :rolleyes: Some of them are well funny..