Sign in to follow this  
Intuition

The worth of a women

I am starting to regret posting this. I see where the other sister's are coming from, lakiin some times its nice not to read so deep in to things.

Mr Malaysia: "staying at home adds a value into muslim women's living-style or dignity .." :eek: Your kidding right? Mate your diging your self a big whole with that line.

Zafir   

^Why would you want to get mad, when you can get glad? Besides, where is the insult or as you put it (the joke) in a Muslim woman staying home.

lol...some of them(muslim woman) are inclined with unexistence falso ideas in their mind as they believe wearing Hijab and staying at home(when you have nothing to do for going around)make them not to have a chance to meet those once they picture in your minds at right time and right place...but for reality we men(most of them)recently and shortly do like/prefer the women manage her self in postion that shows she is well-oriented muslim woman as TWO of signs/indicaters are wearing hijab staying at home(if she has nothing to do for making around)...if she is kind of THAT well-oriented muslim women i am sure she will get happy and lasting GUUR..