Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland police finish training...pictures

Ciidamada Birmidka Puntland oo tababarkii loo xiray (daawo Sawirada)

Last Updated::2006-07-22 19:19:50

Qardho:- Madaxweynaha Dowlad Gobaleedka Puntland

Md.Maxamuud Muse Xirsi (Cadde Musse) ayaa maanta ka qeyb galay munaasabada soo xirida tababarka kooxdii ugu horeysay ee ciidamada Birmidka ee Booliiska Puntland.

Ciidamadan oo muddo 4 bilood ah tababar uga socday xerada Milatariga ee magaalada Qardho, ayaa maanta lasoo geba gabeeyey tababarkoodii.

Ciidamadan oo ah kuwa sida Milatariga u tababaran ayaa qeyb ka ah kuwa Birmidka ee loogu talo galay Booliiska gobalada Puntland.

Xoogsade   

If I were you Duke, I would have shown little solidarity with other somalis today who are worried about wars and who are going to deal with A/Y whose region and relatives are safe yet is hell bent on destroying others with the help of AMXARO. The rest of the country is at war and worried about A/Y's murderous campaign. These pictures though progressive and good, have little significance to other somalis concerned that their towns and relatives are besieged by the Ethiopian Army invited by A/Y. they would hope to have the same relative peace these people are enjoying but it seems with A/Y in their middle, they won't get that peace.

^^^Xoogsade, I do not reside in this make belief world of yours. There is no Mogadishu inasion. You have been saying this for a while now so give it up.

What Puntland is doing is building up its infrustructure...

Xoogsade   

I am not the one who gave an outlanish reply when confronted with the factual inforamtion given by someone in here whose parents are in Baydhabo confirming the Ethiopians are there and people are not allowed to travel outside town, you were also shown pictures of the tigre but inssited on your side of the story.

Anyway, my message to you is, while you show us pictures of progressive somali towns and places you obviously care about, you hyocritically advocate the destraction of others by supporting the mad man who is related to you. Muqdisho may not be the immidiate target of the Ethiopian Army but still other somalis live in fear and can't give even their names to the media outlets to relate what is going on in their hometowns, they are besieged in their homes and towns all over the border all the way to Waajid.

Dib isugu noqo saxib and re-examine your morality.

^^^ Saxib I told you there are two sides to every story,. I was speaking to people on the ground today, and they denied seeing any Ethiopians in Baidoa..

Saxib Somali's live in fear of Inda Cade and his thugs in lower Shabbele but of course thats not a news item. Remember the looting and destruction of Dhoobley? Of course thats not important, make believe Amharo matters more than a real subjugation and occupation of fellow Somali's...

You belive everything so long as it is against A/yusuf's governemnt... Thats not my problem..

Juje   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

If I were you Duke, I would have shown little solidarity with other somalis today who are worried about wars and who are going to deal with A/Y whose region and relatives are safe yet is hell bent on destroying others with the help of AMXARO.

Widayo adiga tropo beer jilec.

post is about Puntland Police training, not xamar and its ******.

Pejorative name-calling against whole clans jooji, baliis.

[ July 23, 2006, 00:14: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

post is about Puntland Police training, not xamar and its ******.

Spoken like a nationalist TFG supporter. Good on you although I would refrain from insulting clans. Revisit akhlaaqda waalidkaa kusoo baray.

Juje

You just have to try to reason with others if you can.

And BTW, Iskoolka shineemo feero agteeda aan dhigtay ilaa saddexaadkii ka bacdina xamaraan mar kale usoo guurnay. I am talking about Marka caddeey minan aw cusmaan, masaajidka aw cusmaanka xataa waan tagi jirnay si aan biyaha la sheegi jiray inay barakaysan yihiin aan ugu qubeesanno :D isteeshinka/saldhigga xaafadda kasoo horjeedo aan degganayn.

[ July 23, 2006, 00:15: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Duufaan   

post is about Puntland Police training, not xamar and its *******.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where are moderator? please ban this person

[ July 23, 2006, 00:16: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]