Sign in to follow this  
Zahra.J

How about somalia guy for their wife or family

Zahra.J   

Asalamu calaykum

I want to know what about somalia guy? bcz I gonna merry with a somalia guy who is a businessman and merried.I don't know if I should choose a merried guy,even if I understand male muslim can merry with maxmum 4 wifes.but I still hesitate for our marriage.I don't want to break a happiness family and I don't also want to his wife or other relative exclude me...so I still so confused.

can you give me your hands? tell me a better answer?

Nephissa   

Why would you marry this man? Is it convenience, love? What is it? From the way you sound, I suspect it's the former. If you'r low on cash, find a job, you already got one? Fine, get a darn second one, not a married businessman!! Give your head a good shake. Shake it, and shake it faster! He'll only enjoy you for a few years until you start to show some wrinkles. Now, run for your life.

Wa Alaikuma Salaam, welcome to SOL.

Zahra.J   

I don't know..maybe we just only fall in love each other.buz I don't need his money,I have my own company which is a logistics service.he is one of my customer.I just like a guy who should honest and easy going and understand my mind..that it ok. I think all of his actions like thess.and he also love me so much.so I am hesitating if I should choose this guy.

thank so much for your friendly response.I think you must be guid me the best way :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Why would you marry this man? Is it convenience, love? What is it? From the way you sound, I suspect it's the former. If you'r low on cash, find a job, you already got one? Fine, get a darn second one, not a married businessman!! Give your head a good shake. Shake it, and shake it faster! He'll only enjoy you for a few years until you start to show some wrinkles. Now, run for your life.

Wa Alaikuma Salaam, welcome to SOL.

For the first time, Bishaaro walaashiis I find you un welcoming..Why would you chase a muslim woman interested in marriage and how do u know If she will be divorced if she got wrinkles..My father is married to my mum alhamdulillah at the age of 80(father) and 60(mum) and still HAPPY..

Zahra in finding a man particularly a somali..Be advised that all the people in the world are not same..some are cruel..some freindly..some welcoming..others un welcoming..so on and forth..

Go ahead and marry any somali man..provided you TWO are good muslims..

Read this before you move on.....

HOW TO MAKE YOUR WIFE HAPPY

Wallahu aclam..

Nur   

Zahra sis

As the senior SOL Advisor and CEO of e-Nuri Enterprises on these pages, we strongly suggest that no one should fall in love with their clients, employees or secretary. But since you are a logistics person, I can understand that outsourcing a hubby from your client base seems convenient, my take is; be careful with this offer, look for a hubby who doesnt value your business for marriage, or who is attracted to your body contours like Bishaaro suggested, rather go find a husband who is attracted to your outlook in life and beliefs, when everything goes away, principles remain, and in case you meet another married man, make sure that he has a bright track record with his current wifey, go visit his house, and check his kids dressing and school grades, you should never be used as resting area for a man fleeing from a domestic problem, e-Nuri believes that ONLY Faaraxs who have shown in a transparent way, respect and responisbility of their first marriage are entitled to take on another wifey as a reward. Allah says in Quraan:Wa la in Shakartum la aziidannakum Meaning, If you become grateful (appreciate what you have) I shall give you more ( of what you love).

Nur

Ibtisam   

"senior SOL Advisor"

on what?? (just asking)

"and CEO of e-Nuri Enterprises on these pages"

what does the e-nuri do?

Zahra, do what you think is best, although i am thinking why doe she wanna marry you, you or your money or your company :confused: have a think, maybe draw up a contract that he can't have half if you divorce smile.gif

cheers

Originally posted by ibtisam:

........... have a think, maybe draw up a contract that he can't have half if you divorce
smile.gif

cheers

Why divorce in the first place..am sure DIVORCE is a 'Hobby' for you..

Originally posted by ibtisam:

yes it is^^ at 21 i have been divorced 2ice. your point is???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Matrimonial and Somali Diaspora & divorce

I am sorry for what happened to you Ib..But Please give us your suggestions on the above link.It seems You have some experience in Divorce and it has really affected your way of life.What do u think is the problem and how we can slow or reduce it.What Somali families need to do and Islamic details.

I wish you were not divorced at all. :D

Ibtisam   

^^not at all. it did not and still does not have an effect on my life. i have the same options and opportunity as any 21year old avaliable to me.

you might be sorry for me, but i'm certainly not sorry icon_razz.gif

Janna   

Islam allows men to marry up to four woman. However women are not forced to accept that ruling.

Zahra.J

You claim to be in love with this guy, I'm sure you are. Marry him and don't forget he will marry another. Soon you will know how it feels to become the second/third wife. Because he will re-marry.

Originally posted by ALexus.:

Islam allows men to marry up to four woman. However women are not forced to accept that ruling.

Marry him and don't forget he will marry another. Soon you will know how it feels to become the second/third wife. Because he will re-marry.

People misuse ISLAM for their selfish ends and I hate that.When someone can't do it with HIS wife..he finds another WIFE on the pretext "He is allowed to marry Ten".Is that an excuse of "Divorce to follow"??

Can I marry you and take that TITLE?

"MY ONLY and EVER WIFE" :rolleyes: :rolleyes

Janna   

Originally posted by The Rendezvous...:

quote:Originally posted by ALexus.:

Marry him and don't forget he will marry another. Soon you will know how it feels to become the second/third wife. Because he will re-marry.

People misuse ISLAM for their selfish ends and I hate that.When someone can't do it with HIS wife..he finds another WIFE on the pretext "He is allowed to marry Ten".Is that an excuse of "Divorce to follow"??

Can I marry you and take that TITLE?

"MY ONLY and EVER WIFE" :rolleyes: :rolleyes

Stop misguiding people Rendezvous. A man can only marry four having said that can you prove a woman been forced to accept her husband wanting to marry more? Rendezvous, our religion doesn't force people. It gives them options. And for you to suggest I am using the religion in a selfish manner, you are sadly mistakened. I would encourage a brother to marry many so long as he doesn't commit adultery.