Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

BEING SUSPICIOUS

suspicion, is a survival instinct,,,

i'm suspicious of everyone that i dont know, specially if im in an unfamiliar surrounding,

i think that being suspicious, leads you to be more cautious , and therefore staying on the safer side of life.

if you trusted everyone you met, you would be one gullable, neaive, and ****** child!

there are alot of sick people in the world...its safer to suspect everyone as a freak/psycho initially ~ till they prove you wrong!

I really loved your comments silent_sistah. You are 100% right!. Miss_Nissan Skyline, I dont trust somebody or something I dont know deepdown and trust is not in my dictionary.

Can you trust your Nissan to be reliable sister? :confused:

Peace

me suspicious! naaaaaaaa! i am a free bird! i am the kind of person who can strike conversation with someone that i never met! i can study a face and know the basic mind set of a person! i find most of the ppl are good but u also run into some crazy ones! when that happens run for the border!

the only thing that really bothers me is that most nomads just sticking together and dont mingle with other races! well in america, i find most ppl just care how good of person you are not what race you is! if you show good common sense, you usually get accept fast! most of the imgrants races in america like iranian, jews and south american or even asian get ahead cuz they assciate with mainstream america while keeping their hertiage! i believe this missing or has not catch on with the majority of the nomads.

rudy...

when i say im suspicious, catious, and staying safe,,,

it doesnt mean that i dont mingle, infact i mingle with every race possible (hmm except somali's now)

damn...boy, im in a multicultural society.

Originally posted by Continental Batchelor:

Are you that type of person who gets suspicious of anything, everything and anyone!. What makes you suspicious and how do you overcome it?

I'm sorry...but what kinda ridiculous question is this?