Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Who Do You Think Is the World's Worst Dictator?

N.O.R.F   

A dictator has two or three meanings. Which one of the following are we talking about?

a) An absolute ruler.

b) A tyrant; a despot.

I would call a tyrant a dictator but not the 'clean' absolute ruler. Would you really put King Abdulallah in that category?

AYOUB   

^^ As bad as he is for most outsiders, Bush's not a dictator for the average gringo. Their constitution will not allow him contest the next elections either.

Taliban   
Bush and Blair massacred more than 600,000 Iraqis in a span of few years; I don't see how Jong-il, Khamenei, Jintao, Shwe, Mugabe, Zenawi, Putin or others can be worse than them.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

And who killed thousands in Chechenia ?????

Putin is among the worst who massacred thousands of Muslims. All I am saying is, Bush and Blair are worse than him.

Tahliil   

Where is Riyale? oops but that's not president. Just governor!

I like the accidental part...oops..

What about the me dictator, he dictator, she dictator, we dictator nation of Somalia...where maimin your brother, killin him and stealing and looting his property is just another fair call. Clan dictatorship and massacre in its classical peak...

me   

Siyad Barre a dictator? hell no, Siyad Barre was a doctor at a madhouse,now the patients have chased away the doctor and they are unstoppable. Somalia misses Siyad Barre.

me   

Bush and Blair rule with the consent of their people, so that doesn't make them dictators. The same goes for Vladimir Putin. Killing thousands of Muslims doesn't make them dictators, just mass murderers.

Isn't it funny how 95% of the leaders on that list are anti-western leaders. The hypocrite's!

They won't mention all those brutal 'puppet' regimes serving western interests and where is AY? ooohhh noooo, this is not the list for the worst traitors in human history.

Originally posted by raadamiir:

Siyad Barre in the list? Cause that dude was the worst dictator Africa has ever seen.

I agree coz he cheaply sold you to the amxaaro! look yourself today and for your love for Amxaaro, thank to him without him you wouldn't be able to get amxaaro tanks rolling in the streets of Mogadishu huh?

Taliban   

Originally posted by me:

Bush and Blair rule with the consent of their people

Are you saying Bush and Blair massacred more than 600,000 Iraqis with the consent of their people?