Sign in to follow this  
Oromia

Solidarity

Oromia   

Asalamu Alaykum Somali brothers and sisters,

In the face of the habash invasion of Somalia and the the Shari'a Courts struggle to get rid of both the invaders and collborators, I urge solidarity between Oromos and Somalis is a must. Both Oromos and Somalis know the sinister plan the ethiopians have against us. We also know that a united Somali and Oromo force can never be defeated by any power in the Horn of Africa. Then I just do not know why we are wasting so valuable time in effecting that. Wherever we are, Diaspora or the Horn, for the sake of our creator and our long suffering people, we should embark on this grand project of uniting the Somali and Oromo people to prevent anything which we are used to the last thirty or more years from happening ever again. As all knows the problem of the Horn are the Habash(Tigre and Amxara). A united Somali and Oromo force can restrict these enemies of Islam to their barren enclave in Northern ethiopia forever.

Hussien Abdullahi Ganno

Maf Kees   

Oromo soldiers and officers have to defect from the Ethiopian military first and you have to hand over all your weapons to the Somalis.

Than we'll talk.

Welcome abroad bro.

We would love to see free Oromia with Addis as its capital given Ethiopia hands over Western Somalia( ******).

N Maybe some day there could be loose confedaracy in the horn.

Oromia   

Originally posted by Maf Kees:

Oromo soldiers and officers have to defect from the Ethiopian military first and you have to hand over all your weapons to the Somalis.

Than we'll talk.

You must be a Tigre or Abdullahi Yusuf's paid spy to say that. Hence, I cannot waste my time by trying to get in to a civilized discussion with you. Go hang out with your likes.

me   

Soldarity Oromia. Somalis and Oromo's are brotherly peoples and all Somalis support the struggles of the Oromo people for their freedom and peace.

Oromia   

Shukran for the welcome. Right now we need to find ways how Oromos can help Somalis to fight against the Ethiopian troops in Somalia. I belive that is the urgent matter to be tackled. Once the Tigres are thrown out from Somalia we can focus on necessary battles in time.

Free Oromia

Free ******

Maf Kees   

Originally posted by Oromia:

You must be a Tigre or Abdullahi Yusuf's paid spy to say that. Hence, I cannot waste my time by trying to get in to a civilized discussion with you. Go hang out with your likes.

Why would I trust you. After all you are Ethiopian aren't you?

me   

Maf Kees, laat die gast man. Hij vraagt om solidariteit meer niet. Ik snap jouw en je positie en je hebt gelijk, maar het heeft geen zin om ruzie te maken terwijl jullie allebei gelijk hebben.

Geef hem de solidariteit waar naar hij zoekt.

Kush   

Thanks to popular uprising and the invasion of Itobiya now Somalian are united after 16 years of anarchy.

There are huge differences between Somalia and Itobiya. Somalia is divived by warlords and not by the will of ppl while Itobiya is an empire that united by the will of massive guns – with the army of 400 000 today. The Itobiya empire is like the old dog and on its last stage. What has happened to Yugoslavian empire will repeat itself in Itobiya soon.

When Itobiya had more than half million army couldn’t win over 40 000 Eritreans LF for about 30 years and EPLF also couldn’t liberate much of their territory. But when Eritreans started arming TPLF and Tigray was liberated, automatically Eritrea became a free state without much bloodshed.

So what went wrong when it comes liberating the occupied Soomaali Galbeed?

If Somalia has adapted the Eritrea way, Itobiya won’t even become the neighbour of Somalia.

Only the unity of cush ppl under Umma will bring the long lasting peace in horn of Africa.

Oromia   

Maf Kees,

You are just being a kid. The whole world now knows that there are Oromos and Somalis in Ethiopia who are not really Ethiopians. The heart of your problem seems that you are pissed of at the routing of the warlords and Yusuf's gov't by Itxxhad, that now you are venting your frustration. Because ppl like you don't bring much difference in the final resolution of horn african affairs, I just ignore you.

quote:Originally posted by Maf Kees:

Than we'll talk.

But its the nature of the revolt like tactics to first defect from the oppressing army and then taking side with the favoured party.I don't see why any one should be inflamed by such a remark for its only true to say so or even to suggest so.

Shukran for the welcome. Right now we need to find ways how Oromos can help Somalis to fight against the Ethiopian troops in Somalia. I belive that is the urgent matter to be tackled. Once the Tigres are thrown out from Somalia we can focus on necessary battles in time.

Free Oromia

Free ******

Oromia,this suggestion is very important and its up to the Oromos,the Somalis and even the Eritreans to tacke this major aggressor.Actually Ethiopia can be in deep trouble if this becomes the very reality for them for they would have to fight 3 fronts with 3 different groups all seeking its downfall.Am sure the old meles is worried about this issue and is already having sleepless nights. Ur strategy is Cool

:D:D:D

Oromia   

Let's wrok towards that fast. For the past 15 years Somali carnage and destruction is mainly caused by Tigre's inveolvement in Somalia. The same is true in Oromia, Eritrea, and Galbeed/******. Now, Alxamdullilax, and shukur for the brave men of the Islamic Courts the situation is changing. However, the Habash should not be allowed to do this again at all after they are defeated, Insh'Allah. Therefore, it takes a concerted effort and pulling together of resources of Somalis, Oromos, and Eritreans whethere we are in the diaspora or the Horn:

1) to beat back the Tigre militia back to home province Tigray and snacth all the districts it took from Eritrea and Oromia,

2) create a confedarate government of Somalia, Somali Galbeed/******, and Eastern Oromia

3) create a weak central Ethiopian gov't constituting Amxaras, Afars, Christain Oromos, Benishangules (Arabic Speakers), Gurages....so that Ethiopia will not create any probloem in the future to Somalis, Oromos, Eritreans, and even to our Sudanese brothers.

The initial and urgent step to accomplish now though, I believe, is the creation of contact with the UIC with Shiek Jarra of the Islamic Front for the Liberation of Oromia(IFLO). I hear he is in Yemen? OLF is so weak and too corrupted x-tianized for this kind of grand startegy.

Victory and Peace to Somalia, Oromia and Eritrea!

Ansar Oromo

Any war in the region between Somalia and Ethiopia will ignite the whole region and will spell the end of Ethiopia removing at last their imperialistic meddlings. The Americans have figured this out (thanks to Eritrea) which is why they are pushing instead for dialogue. Why would they want to lose their only ally?

Ending Ethiopia's dominance may be a welcome change but what will be the cost. Another generation in the Horn of Africa subjected to the horrors and miseries of War and displacement. How wretched!.