Illyria

Ethiopia-SL MoU: A threat to Somalia's sovereignty and regional stability

Illyria   
4 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Sixty percent    SL lost  only   two districts in Sool pretty much nothing has changed it has still 85 percent  of the Territory . So u dont have to overeact at all . if Somaliland lost 60 percent of its territory that means it would have lost  all of sanaag all of sool and half of Togdheer  and even parts of saaxil. When in fact it last  only two districts of Sool. Which it  will fight for to get it back

Generals Garka Yogol & Botan would disagree with you. So would Col. Casayr. Reality is little different from where I am seated than how you are describing it. I am afraid we are not all wearing tinted glasses made in Dumbuluq.

2 minutes ago, Illyria said:

Generals Garka Yogol & Botan would disagree with you. So would Col. Casayr. Reality is little different from where I am seated than how you are describing it. I am afraid we are not all wearing tinted glasses made in Dumbuluq.

These are captured people or dead people.. Somaliland army is in oog which is  sool it controls the entire caynabo district and the bohol sub district of the district of xudun.. Its lost laascanood district and  taleex district i  can concede that. but thats not 60 percent  xisaabta ku noqo

Illyria   
2 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

These are captured people or dead people.. Somaliland army is in oog which is  sool it controls the entire caynabo district and the bohol sub district of the district of xudun.. Its lost laascanood district and  taleex district i  can concede that. but thats not 60 percent  xisaabta ku noqo

Truth: SL actually does not have an actual standing army to speak of, but that is a conversation for another day for the grown-ups.

Col Casayr is neither dead nor imprisoned, but is leading GXJS forces, but you would not know.

Who is this colonel Cassayr i never heard of him  yuu ka yahay reerka  ada ba war haya cawa igu hooreysa  what is his first name.. Do u mean odaygi anu wax isku ahayn eeh buurta korey kaas soooti la so celiye he is now chilling in addis ababa his living dream there is no Grx forces being led by any one

Illyria   
10 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Who is this colonel Cassayr i never heard of him  yuu ka yahay reerka  ada ba war haya cawa igu hooreysa  what is his first name.. Do u mean odaygi anu wax isku ahayn eeh buurta korey kaas soooti la so celiye he is now chilling in addis ababa his living dream there is no Grx forces being led by any one

Casayr was an SNM veteran, former Somali national army, the Russia crew.

You are talking about Caarre or Oofwareen.

Now you know I know more about the reality in SL than you do.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

the casayr i know is not even grx  but he is habar love

manu ahayn sarkaali  Ina bixii xidhay two 3 years ago

or do u mean the casayr who is Muse ismaciil or Muse arre one of those two that guy is qurbajoog

soo kan ma sheegeysiid

Illyria   
3 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

the casayr i know is not even grx  but he is habar love

manu ahayn sarkaali  Ina bixii xidhay two 3 years ago

Not him.

1 minute ago, maakhiri1 said:

Illyria, do you work PL intelligency,  how do yo know all these people?

I am a true son of Somal.

Abiy's logic, let Habeshas kill each other. Yesterday's friends, today's insurgents

In an interview with ETV, Abraham Belay, the defense minister of Ethiopia, affirmed that contested territories such as Welkait, Tsegedea, and Kafta Humera, which have been returned to the Amhara region but are also claimed by Tigray, will be freed from "insurgents" to enable the resettlement of displaced Tigrayans who have been affected by the conflict. "Insurgents"? There seems to be something suspicious brewing in the PP kitchen, and that ain't smell good.

galbeedi   

Xaaji is a lunatic and there is no need to debate. He says 85% of the British land. East Sanaag is even bigger than the whole region of Sool and is out of the control of Somaliland. Badhan, Hadaaftimo, Dhahar, Laasqoray and east of Erigaabo is under Puntland or under Maakhir clan.

Furthermore, I know where Xaaji is coming from and I am not worried about him. The end of Somaliland project is the end of perks and the crumbling of the lies of 35 years, and I don't blame him.

I don't waste time with him, but I am watching the more dangerous man called Carafaat.

He is trying to revive the dying project and the SSDF man Illyria is on board albeit in different ways. The bloody rebel are always in cahoots or work together. Anyway, Carafaat is a Waddani Party man with few distinctions from Kulmiye in terms of foreign policy. Even the old statesman C/qaadir Jirde is on board about the base and Ethiopian recognition plot. Mind you the GX are very hungry both for money and power, they have been crying for power for 31 years . With the weak leader Cirro flanked by Hirsi Gaab and Hargeisa oligarchs don't expect anything good. That is the message I am sending to people in Mogadishu. Waddani could be worst.

I know the evil Kulmiye is always plotting and I heard lately that they want Rayaale to join their ranks. I don't know their intentions, but I heard they are combining a corrupt guy who sold every government building and land during Ahmed Siilaanyo time called Cali Mareexaan with Rayaale in order to destroy the Awdal State Movement project.

Furthermore, the GX will boast as those who paid the most blood for the project and might even complicate things. DEsperate people are expected to do the unthinkable like Biixi just did,  and hungry people might even do worse than Biixi.

So, Mr. Carafaat, stop this games and come to the table of unity and find new creative ways of ending this project.

Wadani will most likely succeed  Kulmiye in the next coming elections people in Somaliland do  not want the same thing over and over again Biixi had his time and it is only matter of time untiill ciirro is elected

Galbeedi  sanaag is 3 districts 2 out of the 3 districts is in Somaliland we havent lost land in Sanaaag so how could we be in decline there ,,the only place we lost land is laascanood which is sool  region  and that can hardly be 60 percent of our land masss , its just the same as it was prior to 2003

Arafaat   
4 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Xaaji is a lunatic and there is no need to debate. He says 85% of the British land. East Sanaag is even bigger than the whole region of Sool and is out of the control of Somaliland. Badhan, Hadaaftimo, Dhahar, Laasqoray and east of Erigaabo is under Puntland or under Maakhir clan.

Furthermore, I know where Xaaji is coming from and I am not worried about him. The end of Somaliland project is the end of perks and the crumbling of the lies of 35 years, and I don't blame him.

I don't waste time with him, but I am watching the more dangerous man called Carafaat.

He is trying to revive the dying project and the SSDF man Illyria is on board albeit in different ways. The bloody rebel are always in cahoots or work together. Anyway, Carafaat is a Waddani Party man with few distinctions from Kulmiye in terms of foreign policy. Even the old statesman C/qaadir Jirde is on board about the base and Ethiopian recognition plot. Mind you the GX are very hungry both for money and power, they have been crying for power for 31 years . With the weak leader Cirro flanked by Hirsi Gaab and Hargeisa oligarchs don't expect anything good. That is the message I am sending to people in Mogadishu. Waddani could be worst.

I know the evil Kulmiye is always plotting and I heard lately that they want Rayaale to join their ranks. I don't know their intentions, but I heard they are combining a corrupt guy who sold every government building and land during Ahmed Siilaanyo time called Cali Mareexaan with Rayaale in order to destroy the Awdal State Movement project.

Furthermore, the GX will boast as those who paid the most blood for the project and might even complicate things. DEsperate people are expected to do the unthinkable like Biixi just did,  and hungry people might even do worse than Biixi.

So, Mr. Carafaat, stop this games and come to the table of unity and find new creative ways of ending this project.

Galbeedi,

You couldn’t be farther from the truth here.

1) If your saying I am of the same clan lineage as some of those leaders in Kulmiye and Wadani, then yes as all Somalis belong to a clan family one way or the other. But it doesn’t mean my political thinking and ideas are forged by those from the same clan? No, first I hardly agree with their politics and thinking, and second I really don’t care about Kulmiye or Wadani. I see Wadani as an offspring Kulmiye gave birth to, and I expect them to be much like Kulmiye 2.0, given their politics and personalities.  The reason I have been vying for elections is because thats what they signed up for and agreed to with the electorate, and because I think the change of power is better then the dictatorial regime, the current regime is envisioning. 

2) Thirdly, I am sure you understand where Xaaji Xunjuf is coming from as both of your thinking is very much based on the same core of zero sum clan thinking covered under the disguise of ‘Somalia and Unionism’(you) and ‘Somaliland and recognition’(XX), while I have not discovered in neither of your or XX thinking and writing a genuine ideological belief in those covers your potrating, but rather see only a naked form of ‘clan’ based political thinking, interest, ambitions and emotions, mostly ‘reactionary’ in nature and driven by ‘animosity’ to the ‘other’ supposed clan or group. 

3)  I never believed in the typical Somali thinking and clan mentality of ‘destruction’ and ‘deconstruction’ of what was there in order to achieve one’s goal and to build something new. No sir, you work with what you have to construct. What does that mean in terms of achieving unity or state building, you ask? That we don’t need to burn down the few public offices, services and existing local social contracts in Borama and Hargeisa, in order to achieve unity or to forge a new political system. 

4) On ending the ‘secessionist’ political project, I think those that have constructed the project are doing that already and hardly need any encouragement from anyone. Don’t be fooled by the public silence, for its only silence before the gathering storm and rapture. And they feel that too, and hence seeing everywhere ghosts and enemies out there to destroy them, but eventually it’s the own schizophrenia that brings it to an end. 

Galbeedi is a defeated guy he is an old remnant of general afweyne and now he is a refugee in the Bunker  and sits with those walanweyns he is part of the awdal state aka dawarsi state delegation  the so called internet state they know themselves that crap isnt  going to fly in Somaliland . Bal wataase wax ha sameeyaan.  Xaarrka Lo"oda la so taganyihin oo is leeyihin nugu toogta.

20 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

Galbeedi,

You couldn’t be farther from the truth here.

1)  I never believed in the typical Somali thinking and clan mentality of ‘destruction’ and ‘deconstruction’ of what was there in order to achieve one’s goal and to build something new. No sir, you work with what you have to construct. What does that mean in terms of achieving unity or state building, you ask? That we don’t need to burn down the few public offices, services and existing local social contracts in Borama and Hargeisa, in order to achieve unity or to forge a new political system. 

2) If your saying I am of the same clan lineage as some of those leaders in Kulmiye and Wadani, then yes as all Somalis belong to a clan family one way or the other. But it doesn’t mean my political thinking and ideas are forged by those from the same clan? No, first I hardly agree with their politics and thinking, and second I really don’t care about Kulmiye or Wadani. I see Wadani as an offspring Kulmiye gave birth to, and I expect them to be much like Kulmiye 2.0, given their politics and personalities.  The reason I have been vying for elections is because thats what they signed up for and agreed to with the electorate, and because I think the change of power is better then the dictatorial regime, the current regime is envisioning. 

3) Thirdly, I am sure you understand where Xaaji Xunjuf is coming from as both of your thinking is very much based on the same core of zero sum clan thinking covered under the disguise of ‘Somalia and Unionism’(you) and ‘Somaliland and recognition’(XX), while I have not discovered in neither of your or XX thinking and writing a genuine ideological belief in those covers your potrating, but rather see only a naked form of ‘clan’ based political thinking, interest, ambitions and emotions, mostly ‘reactionary’ in nature and driven by ‘animosity’ to the ‘other’ supposed clan or group. 

fancy words no substance  u believe in a confederate SL and Somalia to unite 

he belived the gallas should help him defeat  Somaliland , now that doesnt work he is now a refugee in xamar.

Ina biixi ba ka badiye oo la heshiiye gaala madoowda