Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Puppet president sees no difference between moderates, radicals

One” of the symbols. And that gives him the right to say “my government”?

This is not something big that should take all u folks concentration,this only shows ur fears.The word is normal and very neutral.A sergeant major would call his boys ''my men'',a Lt.Colonel would call his battalion as ''my battalion'',a Brigadier and a general and so forth would call their respective assignments as ''my'' and thus,this Old Colonel who is now the commander in chief has every right to call the government as his,just as i or u or any other somalian can call the government as ''my'' or ''our'' government.Again,its unimportant to concentrate on the obvious.

president sees no difference between moderates, radicals

Desperate terms for desperate times,thats what this is all about.The president is right,dirt is dirt.And besides that,There is nothing like a moderate or a radical in Islam,u are either a practising muslim or an unpractising one.And who ain't a practising muslim,the president?Yea right!

Castro   

I simply love it when Mystic gathers the knuckle-dragging lot to school them on language, the arts, politics and everything else.

Bless you atheer. :D

^ How did she rattle anything up? She doesn't know that My government is a figure of speech. Then what does she know about politics?

Since your so fimiliar with the Queen :D . Does her saying "WE" in reference to her 'majesty' also equate to Allah swt 'WE'. No. It's a figure of speech.

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ How did she rattle anything up? She doesn't know that My government is a figure of speech. Then what does she know about politics?

Adeer,You wouldnt know if a figure or a speech hit you in the head. LOL

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Dude,Sol got a joke forum,take ur jokes there.

How you are you Captain? We havent crossed paths in a while. Did you get tired of lying adeer? Mise you are having second thoughts? I kinda miss your baseless & rather meaningless rambles yaa captain, Come back nooh :D

Originally posted by Brown:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

Adeer,You wouldnt know if a figure or a speech hit you in the head. LOL
Adeer you wouldn't know what reality is if you were bit by it. :D

Originally posted by Brown:

quote:Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Dude,Sol got a joke forum,take ur jokes there.

How you are you Captain? We havent crossed paths in a while.
Do not blame me for ur absense.Too many of the defeated lot quitted.thought u were one of them,all the same,wc back.

It seems mystic has a langauage problem,,,,,,,,,, the guy is translating the words as they said but he is nat getting what the PRESIDENT was implying to, the idiomatics... dont we hve any ESOL teachers in the forum???

^^Mystic is a fine writer and always manages to arrest the central theme of the tfg propaganda propagated here.

Somali politics has become quite a depress these days. Men of religion have been paraded and sold away to the enemy. With the backdrop of such a national tragedy, it’s not surprising at all that only those with perfidious and punic characters would have a feast to celebrate for the victory of the invaders!

Adeer you wouldn't know what
reality
is if you were bit by it

Ummm...I dont see the reality connection but I will let you Grin abti :D

Captain, Maanta si baad gafuurka utageydaa,See wax ujiraan? Ma jago baa dowlada laga'ga diiday? icon_razz.gif

^ I am speaking on broad-based terms. Nothing to do with the present convo. However you seem to have this fasanation that Adeer Turki and Abti Aweys will fly like masked avengers icon_razz.gif . Which shows were reality and you stand on a scale. :D

DigibAc   

Why should he talk to them? What power do they have?

Yeey holds all the cards, anyone that stands up to him must face the foriegners firepower! But I think if he is killed the TFG will die like the rat he is. Am surprised he is still alive; is the ICU so weak they can't even kill this old man? Maybe he is not a rat after all, maybe he is a cat with nine lives ;)