Sign in to follow this  
Dr Ligle

The Year Of Horumar

Dr Ligle   

I have always been confused on what the word "horumar" means. I know it means advancement, but what sort of advancement!!! Well the best way to describe it is to watch the video below and you will totally understand what it means.

Somalis are throwing out these words like horumar alot nowadays, therefore its always good to know what it entails and visual explanation is probably best. Check it out below on youtube what horumar means!!!

^^^

I couldn’t agree with you more. Puntland represents absolute horumar. Unlike those other primitive Somalis in the rest of the country, Puntland is relatively terrorist free, warlord free, and free from abject poverty.

Puntlanders are the most intelligent people in Somalia and every progress in Somalia is made by a Puntlander . There is no religious deviancy in Puntland, which is why the grand munaafiqs of Al Shabaab have no support base. There aren't any tribal prejudices, because all Somalis are welcome and thrive peacefully in Puntland. While other parts of Somalia get tonnes of food aid every year, the Puntland economy is capable of sustaining its own citizenry. For instance, the Puntland Livestock Industry's trade with the middle east alone, contributes to the wealth of thousands of Somalis everywhere. That my friends is horumar!

Dr Ligle   

Mr somalia and interesting thing is even all the modern day inventors hail from puntland region.

Like Dr Alim Ahmed Fatah A Scientist. Born Las Qoray, created the technology all american postage stamps uses today and is in the process of making other inventions. Read about below

http://www.somaliaon line.com/ubb/ultimat ebb.php?/topic/6/128 21

Or Mohamed Ibrahim Mursal an Engineer who developed the first somali language spell checker program. He hails from Qardho!!! You can read about him here

http://www.somaliaon line.com/ubb/ultimat ebb.php?/topic/6/128 22

Whilst somalis are suffering 95% unemployment rate in western nations like wales, we are creating and inventing products being used by international government systems!!!! It really just proves to people by observing the evidence you truly see who are good and bad just by observing their actions!!!

Some are single-handedly trying to lower the known quality of this forum.

Trolls like this do indeed lower the quality and integrity of this site. But it won't be that long. Hopefully. Folks like those two fellas above did try to do that before and wixii ku dhacay waala ogaa.

^^^

Hey Maskiin Ilaah, what are you talking 'bout sxb? I guess you aint 'man' enough to engage folks directly, but you ungraciously opt instead for simplistic vilification and invective against your fellow nomads. How sad!

As Puntlanders, it is a God given right to celebrate the political successes of our homeland. Now if that wounds you enough to proclaim uninformatively that it will "lower the quality and integrity"(lol) of this site, then you my friend have a lot of issues that you need to seek medical attention for.

MMA, sir, you are an incredibly vapid man who has no business moderating anything on this site.As always, your biases are nicely showcased in this thread. What was meant to be some sort of bombshell revelation, that Ina_Gaweto and I, are abject trolls only propagates your scandalous hypocrisy in trying to ridicule us good and true gentlemen. But more power to you, 'cuz at this point MMA, you've become such a laughingstock on SOL that the majority of nomads don't pay you no mind. So, I think I can speak for my friend here, when I say that MMA... YOU DON'T SCARE US.

So get a life, aight!

lil cheerleaders who 24/7 sit next to mom r just istupid and moronic!

I mean wtf u homies done with your life! did u invent anything? Hell no.

Its shame when u say some else evented something and i am proud of it! That shows that u r a big time LOOSER! LOL

If u r a real man! u should be proud of what u contribute to your people and not ku faan what some else did......thats big time naagees! so dont be a naag! :eek: