Illyria

2 MoUs signed in Xamar: Turkey for seas & US for military bases

9 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

HSM admin is signing MoUs left and right without proper consultation with regional leaders and Parliament. Southwest is particularly concerned about the deployment of Egyptians in their regions.

so he wants to replace  ethiopians with egyptians  hmm interesting the ranks are being cleared i guess 

10 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

HSM admin is signing MoUs left and right without proper consultation with regional leaders and Parliament. Southwest is particularly concerned about the deployment of Egyptians in their regions.

Xasan Socdaal iyo Mahad Salaad inay Masaarida u qabtaan Baraawe iyo Marko rabaan. They wanted this back in 2022, few months after his (s)election and when visiting Qaahira. Marka iyo Baraawe uma dhawo dhul Xabashi, let alone Soomaali Galbeed. Hobyo kaga dhaw haddee run sheegayaan. But waxee rabaan Xabashada Baydhabo joogto ku weeraraan. Xabashi Hiiraanba wey joogtaa ee mey Masaarida u geeyaan.

Xasan qabyaaladiisa iyo jeebkiisa wax dhaafsan maba arko. Soomaalida uu maanta isku keeni lahaa sii kala fogeynaayaa iyo kala shaki ku abuurayaa.

Laftagareen hore u diiday and I don't think he will ever accept. Even if he did, Reer Koonfur Galbeed maaba aqbalaayo.

so why would reer bay and bakool oppose  the egyptians being deployed to their land  i dont understand mise itoobiyaanka jooga bay wax gaar ah ku qaban, u cant mucaraad everything hassan does this seems good for somalia 

Like Xabashi inaynan joogin Hargeysa iyo Waqooyi Galbeed maanta?

Not only are they there, but worse are almost worshipped.

Reer Afmaay don't only live Bakool iyo Baay. Actually almost two and half times more people live in Shabeellaha Hoose than Bakool. Haba sheegin Gedo iyo Jubbooyinka.

29 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Like Xabashi inaynan joogin Hargeysa iyo Waqooyi Galbeed maanta?

Not only are they there, but worse are almost worshipped.

Reer Afmaay don't only live Bakool iyo Baay. Actually almost two and half times more people live in Shabeellaha Hoose than Bakool. Haba sheegin Gedo iyo Jubbooyinka.

i am not talking about clan  qabil baa ku madax maray i am talking about deegeemaday itoobiyaanku joogaan oo aad leedahaya adigu yaan itoobiyaanka lugu badalin masaari why is that . taasanan fahmin mise reer bay and bakool xabashida wax gaar ah bay ku qabaan 

thats what i said

and no there are no Ethiopian troops in any part of Somaliland as of Today. the only Ethiopians in Somaliland are  barbers mostly Amhara, and Gallas mostly beggars and  the Ethiopian staff  in the Ethiopian Embassy in Hargeisa other then that there is no one else  my dear old friend Abraham head master of Admas university in Hargeisa .  Marka naga da sheekada misery loves company soon waxad odhan doonta burunti iyo ugandhees na way joogaan hargeisa ahaha

WWW.IDILNEWS.COM

Dalal badan oo Somaliya ay ka mid tahay,ayuu isku mari doonaa siday Dowlada Turkigu saxaafada la wadaagtay. Ujeedka socdaalkiisu,waa xusitaanka xiriirka siyaasadeed ee 134-sano jirsaday ee ka dhexe…

Ujeedka socdaalkiisu,waa xusitaanka xiriirka siyaasadeed ee 134-sano jirsaday ee ka dhexeeya Turkey iyo Japan.

Safarkiisa,

• Jeddah Sa’udi Arabiya
  • Jabuti
  • Muqdisho,
  • Maldives.
  • Japan

898071954_turkishpressrelease.thumb.jpg.3e11453c2e84120f4e17ae805657ea44.jpg

1057303979_turkishvessel.thumb.jpg.f31a348e6cf76e1dc59ac71c78d5cd2d.jpg

Waa igu sawir, 

turkigu danba ka ma lahan. Mediaha Turkiga wax ka hadlaya Markabkan Mogadisho jooga ma jiro.

wadamada uu soo maray iyo kuwa uu sii mari doono wax madax ah oo intay markabka fuulaan isku sawiray ma jiro.

shaqaalihii markabku waa yaaban yihiin. xagee nalookaga yimid

galbeedi   
On 2/27/2024 at 5:43 PM, Che -Guevara said:

. Southwest is particularly concerned about the deployment of Egyptians in their regions.

This is pure politics. When I was in Nairobi, I heard that Laftagareen will never accept the replacement of Ethiopian soldiers with Egyptians. They said it was a plan to subdue Laftagareen and take the Lower Shabeele.

We were all waiting the removal of foreign soldiers from Somalia this coming December and HSM is asking the deployment of  new foreign soldiers left and right. Is this guy losing his mend? . Why not just slow down and finish the task you have before you jump from one frying  pan to another.

Wadankiiba in uu Waashay ayaad Moodaa.

He is looking more like a lame duck president who has nothing to lose. He called regional leaders Hogaamiye,  passes that article in the parliament, and then reverses himself and calls them presidents in his own letter.  He calls for national dialogue and no one shows up.  These are the actions of a dithering leader . 

Illyria   
21 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Why not just slow down and finish the task you have before you jump from one frying  pan to another.

Wadankiiba in uu Waashay ayaad Moodaa.

He is looking more like a lame duck president who has nothing to lose. He called regional leaders Hogaamiye,  passes that article in the parliament, and then reverses himself and calls them presidents in his own letter.  He calls for national dialogue and no one shows up.  These are the actions of a dithering leader . 

No longer an abiding acolyte, eh? I always lambast reer Galbeed, my ayeeyo's people, for their pliable, agile vertebrae.