Illyria

Proposed constitutional amendments - redrafting the Fed. constitution

45 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Puntland is heading towards secession what will happen when hassan abolishes the whole federalism thing

No one is breaking up the country cuz of HSM.

What is the altarnative though if Hassan Sheikh manages to Hijack the country and abolish Federalism will reer Puntland keep their heads down and bow for a centralist state thats where its headed the Premier position has been turned into a meaningless position inkastow marxuumka Hamze meyd hadaba yahay lax la qalay oo aan waxba iska waabin karayn isagu xil dastuuri ah haya. What will happen when the power of the president is in the hands of one man, Reminds me of the late General afweyne. Well there is an option for Puntland a new civil war fighting the Mogadishu establishment a long war i guess Puntland will continue to call Hassan madaxweynihi hore eeh Somalia as they do now, it can only go from worse to worse unless Hassan is stopped Killed or what ever

Illyria   
1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

It is. Wac Reer Garoowe.

The elites and general public will not stand for it, and no politician has the stomach to do that, even if they wish to tango dance with the idea. As noted before, PL is now the de facto Federal gov't. If any breaking away is to be discussed, it is HSM who is deviating from agreed principles engaging in secession by seeking to create a South Central gov't.

Let me ask you: when will reer S West take a stand, be counted, and be written into the annuls of history?

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

What will happen when the power of the president is in the hands of one man, Reminds me of the late General afweyne. Well there is an option for Puntland a new civil war fighting the Mogadishu establishment a long war i guess Puntland will continue to call Hassan madaxweynihi hore eeh Somalia as they do now, it can only go from worse to worse unless Hassan is stopped Killed or what ever

It is not the 1st, the 2nd or the 3rd time a rogue leader tried to hijack or dismantle the national platform to serve own short-term interest, and advance ill-advised, clan-centric politics. It is a known malady, and its cure is readily at hand.

Very soon you will see HSM bellowing and wailing in the streets of Xamar when another leader has been (s)elected, and all his doodles had been reversed with the State back on track.

HSM is simply not sincere about moving the country, forget about consensus building and finishing the constitution. In the end, he will be forced to sit with the opposition. It will be back to Afisyooni teendho. What a waste! He is wasting such a unique opportunity. 

So what will be discussed at the Afysooni  tent ,  and who will be forced to concede , do u think hasan will back down  from his new constitution if he backs down he will never be taken serious again, it will be a major win for the garowe people , How ever it will show him the world and his clan that he has no real power