Illyria

Proposed constitutional amendments - redrafting the Fed. constitution

2 hours ago, Arafaat said:

Naah, it wasn’t the cambuulo nor the cambaro’s, but VIP treatment, bullet proof iyo igu sawir in a suit that knocked Galbeedi over(for now atleast). 😂 

VIP treatments in hoteelada Xamar gabdho yar yar ayaa qudbosireed waqtigooda loogu dhameeyaa. Alloow alle, Xamar hoteeladeeda waxa ka socdo Rabi kuma tusiyo.

Arafaat   
2 hours ago, Illyria said:

You should have included Cadde Muse when A Yusuf was the TFG President. What do you think is the root cause of the conflict now? Who do you think is in the wrong?

Adopting a state structure, while there is no consensus and no trust (between clans and towards the state) and making differing assumptions and  perspectives of the current state of things and how they ought to be. I belief this is what happened in 2004 and again 2024. 

3 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

VIP treatments in hoteelada Xamar gabdho yar yar ayaa qudbosireed waqtigooda loogu dhameeyaa. Alloow alle, Xamar hoteeladeeda waxa ka socdo Rabi kuma tusiyo.

Time to visit Mogadishu then Haa niikoso

Illyria   
1 hour ago, Arafaat said:

Adopting a state structure, while there is no consensus and no trust (between clans and towards the state) and making differing assumptions and  perspectives of the current state of things and how they ought to be. I belief this is what happened in 2004 and again 2024.

A major difference between the two: There was a need to arm-twist warring factions holding the nation as a hostage, and warlords dividing up the capital and farther afield in 2004, do you see the need in 2024?

7 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Time to visit Mogadishu then Haa niikoso

What is niikoso? A new form of dance in Dar al Salam?

galbeedi   
23 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

SubhaanAlah,

Warya MMA, do you want the Al-shbaab to bomb these hotels to save the girls that Al-shbaab  say been abused?  and kill hundreds of innocent people . My friend, be careful, this not a good language. Of course there are corruptions and those who have money and power abuse those who are in need including poor women, but don't generalize. I think the social order and  family ties in Mogadishu are stronger than ever. I went to a restaurant called Caramel owned by guys from Minnesota and couldn't believe the middle class families with wives and husband, married couple with children and so on dining.  Unlike Ethiopia or Kenya there are prostitutes on the streets or hotels. The descent culture of Somalia and modesty of our women is intact in Mogadishu. Hargeisa is probably the worst place in Somalia in terms moral corruption of women, and I am not saying this because I disagree with them politically.

The only thing that I have observed is that the divorce rate among the young generation is high just like in diaspora. The big difference is that in Mogadishu young boys marry at early age which is good, but this divorce phenomena must be tackled by educating and mentoring the young couples like Malaysia did few years ago. They Qadi won't give marriage license or enter in to marriage agreement unless they take a course.

By the way, MMA, I have another news from your neck of the woods. The Mifif, or I should say the Baydhabo/Bakool wing of D&M is only dominating everything, but also abusing power . from the presidency, to military limilia, cabinet and what not. The large hard working people of Shabeelaha hoose who are one of the most productive, hard working and good Somalis had been sidelined by your ilk and others from the other regions of Somalia. The Tuni, Geledi and Jareer Weyne should have their own Maamul of Shabeelaha Hoose and leave Batdhabo guys. Last time I checked they didn't even get the vice president. If I ever join a party it will be the party of the people of Afgooye, Qoryooley, Janaale and son. They are not even in the cabinet of Hamza.

These  are they people don't Shaxaad or beg like most Somalis, they work hard. So, Saaxiib goorma ayaad ka hadlaysaa Haqa dadka Shabeelaha Hoose?

galbeedi   

In terms of the constitution, I don't any regional election will take place without consensus and agreement. Everything we see is Xadhigjiid, or political maneuvering. I think The political moves of HSM have alarmed the opposition and they want to curtail his power. 

I am of the school that don't give him any excuses to abandon the current agenda of fighting Al-shbaab and let the real election challenge begin in late 2025 and early 2026. If he fails to defeat Al-shbaab despite hiring his own clan from military, intelligence and the alliance with Galmudug politicians, he won't have any chance to even contest the election let alone wining.

Arafaat   
20 hours ago, Illyria said:

A major difference between the two: There was a need to arm-twist warring factions holding the nation as a hostage, and warlords dividing up the capital and farther afield in 2004, do you see the need in 2024?

I think the thinking justifying the current revision, is to create an enforced unified leadership that expands its foothold in South-Central Somalia and push back on AS, and deal with issues of devolution in a later stage when the country is on a equal footing of access and security. Not saying I agree personally with this rationale, but that arguments can be made to justify the current discourse. 

On 4/6/2024 at 8:50 PM, galbeedi said:

SubhaanAlah,

Warya MMA, do you want the Al-shbaab to bomb these hotels to save the girls that Al-shbaab  say been abused?  and kill hundreds of innocent people . My friend, be careful, this not a good language. Of course there are corruptions and those who have money and power abuse those who are in need including poor women, but don't generalize. I think the social order and  family ties in Mogadishu are stronger than ever. I went to a restaurant called Caramel owned by guys from Minnesota and couldn't believe the middle class families with wives and husband, married couple with children and so on dining.  Unlike Ethiopia or Kenya there are prostitutes on the streets or hotels. The descent culture of Somalia and modesty of our women is intact in Mogadishu. Hargeisa is probably the worst place in Somalia in terms moral corruption of women, and I am not saying this because I disagree with them politically.

The only thing that I have observed is that the divorce rate among the young generation is high just like in diaspora. The big difference is that in Mogadishu young boys marry at early age which is good, but this divorce phenomena must be tackled by educating and mentoring the young couples like Malaysia did few years ago. They Qadi won't give marriage license or enter in to marriage agreement unless they take a course.

By the way, MMA, I have another news from your neck of the woods. The Mifif, or I should say the Baydhabo/Bakool wing of D&M is only dominating everything, but also abusing power . from the presidency, to military limilia, cabinet and what not. The large hard working people of Shabeelaha hoose who are one of the most productive, hard working and good Somalis had been sidelined by your ilk and others from the other regions of Somalia. The Tuni, Geledi and Jareer Weyne should have their own Maamul of Shabeelaha Hoose and leave Batdhabo guys. Last time I checked they didn't even get the vice president. If I ever join a party it will be the party of the people of Afgooye, Qoryooley, Janaale and son. They are not even in the cabinet of Hamza.

These  are they people don't Shaxaad or beg like most Somalis, they work hard. So, Saaxiib goorma ayaad ka hadlaysaa Haqa dadka Shabeelaha Hoose?

u also forget to mention that Walanweyns do Qudbe sireed temporarily marriages  This is unheard in any part of Somaliland.

You are right the shaxaad culture in Somaliland is bad i do agree with this part and the reason there is no shaxaad in Xamar is because reer xamarku waxba isma siiyan so they learned the hard way

galbeedi   
53 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

You are right the shaxaad culture in Somaliland is bad i do agree with this part and the reason there is no shaxaad in Xamar is because reer xamarku waxba isma siiyan so they learned the hard way

Unlike Boosaaso, Hargeisa and Borama and Jigiga  there are no Oromo labourers in Mogadishu. Every menial job no matter how dirt or tough  is done by the Somali youth.

I will tell you that if peace pravails we should all be moving to southern Somalia. I have doubt about that.