Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Former President Mohamed Siad Barre, The Most Wrongfully Vilified Person

Ojelle   

^looooool@Clanish song. Are you telling us the whole clan had meel bugta? duqa u r coming out the closet walaaahi. Ceeb badanaa!

Emperor   

^It was meant for a whole qabiil sxb, C'mon we are not kids, the Somali saga was based on clan for a long time even before the colonial system, thats understandable but to compose a whole song for that clan durbaanka loosii garaaco was the caqli of late President Siad Barre, utter failure.

Emparor

"Anigu Dhul waan katagayaa ee dad Somali ah kama tagaayo"

Hadalkaasi xigmad weynaa oo odaygu yiri Alaha u naxariistee. Si fiican u dhuux aan kuu bidhaanshee, Dhul wuu ka tagay oo waa aragtaa dhulka bilicdiisa uu ka tagay. Dadse kama tagin ee xoolo ayuu ka tagay. Oo wali dilka wada, oo is gubaaya, oo is dilaaya, is aaneynaaya. Ina Yeyna howl badan ayuu qabtey howl badana waa u dhimantahay. Isagana waan sugaynaa.

Ojelle   

Sxb, the song was meant for those who were against the new revolution from all clans and its swift progress on many sectors i.e. Education, health , farming etc.

So to say it was meant for a particular clan is absurd.

Emperor   

Ojelle you are trying to re-write history miyaa? Was this song not intended for the SSDF, and who were the SSDF? Not a clan? Yes it was a rebel political movement but it was clan based and this hees was for that movement hence clan, Siad targeted this clan, killed many and destroyed their cities with tanks, traditional elders arrested and many political and intellectual members of the clan assinated, it's all documented in history, or shall I present now here on SOL...

Like the SNM was based on qabiil, you know the targeted cities, Hargeis-Burco-Berbera was bombed, why? if it was not a qabiil based movement.

Taariikhda Somalia waa recorded....

Ojelle   

^No, Yey is the hero. Coz he managed to give the country to Amhaaro.

Nooloow nooloow Yeyooy noolo, Aabihii garashada gayga yagoo.

Happy now?

ooh forgot to say. Dhafoorqiiq saved Barre's *** when his koofiyad cas run away from him hurrah!

Emperor   

^I have no Idea, but I know for a fact that happened, are you saying that never happened? Go on put a brave face for all to see ...

Ojelle   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Ojelle you are trying to re-write history miyaa? Was this song not intended for the SSDF, and who were the SSDF? Not a clan? Yes it was a rebel political movement but it was clan based and this hees was for that movement hence clan, Siad targeted this clan, killed many and destroyed their cities with tanks, traditional elders arrested and many political and intellectual members of the clan assinated, it's all documented in history, or shall I present now here on SOL...

Like the SNM was based on qabiil, you know the targeted cities, Hargeis-Burco-Berbera was bombed, why? if it was not a qabiil based movement.

Taariikhda Somalia waa recorded....

The song was designed for those who were against the success and the stability so if your qabiil happened to be those who were against peace and the stability then be it!

NASSIR   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:Originally posted by Caamir:

HornAfrique, I admire Bare's early adminstration, but it is undeniable that he resorted to the use of force in finding a solution to his country. It is not a strange move to resort to the use of force as a solution. In fact, it is one of the principles of International Law, esp when the sovereignty of a country is on the verge of collapse. Read the last Par, by Peter D. Little

Yes Camir, sometimes the head of state has to resort to drastic actions in order to keep the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the state intact. With that said, I am not overlooking the experiences of of civilians everywhere who might have taken the brunt of the struggles between the central government and the various rebel groups. I do not think there is anyone with the authority to do that.

p.s. The article you brought concerns the
Bashiir Bililiqo
uprising as derived from an interview with a rebel. That is a subject all on its own.
smile.gif
Horn, what I posted can be traced to its origin or source. Besides it is from reputable sources such as the Kenyan Newspaper the Standard. One of the reasons I post library materials is that you know who to hold responsible for the content of the materials.

As you can see from the quotes of the Standard the author used in his article, Barre used tanks and the Somali national army in favor of his clan or to tip the balance of the two opposig groups. That amounts to nepotism saxib.