Xaaji Xunjuf

Future Somaliland President leader of the Rajo Party

4 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Its also an ultra right wing Somaliland party  pure nationalist party 

So he lives in outer space.

Arafaat   

I don’t see a difference between his speech and the current politics of cadifad. I am guessing  Kulmiye gave birth to this as well, same as half of those so called parties. 

not at all  rajo had a llot of heavyweight in them from all sort of parts of SL they were first associated with the oppostion  and now with the government either way they have allot of Support from the public , what is it  that  u mean with caadifaad what does that entail . What sort of policy of rajo you dissagree with. I know they have no interest to revive the cancerous union between somalia and somaliland 

Arafaat   

Xaaji, your support promoting this unknown ‘urur’ and potraying as ‘heavyweights’, is well noted. Not sure what your intentions here are, is it because your trying to prevent a Wadani takeover? And what happened to Ahmed Ismail Samater and his party that you used to promote, or Kaah with all the former Kulmiye members, or did they join the oppositions bandwagon as well. 

I dont like  Kaah or ina hashi  that guy should be allowed to govern

i dont oppose wadani i actually like wadani , wadani Kulmiye number two all the chairpersons were ex  kulmiye

xildhibaan wabeeye

xamarji

xirsi

fadumo siciid

if wadani comes to power  its just the continuation of kulmiye

i dont think samatar will make anythhing happen