Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

the Weak TFG law

OLOL   

Admit nothing, deny everything and make absurd counter-accusations ...

No Ethiopian troops in Somali soil

Under no circumstances you should admit that you are a puppet hand-picked illigitimate government of warlords... call yourself a government, spend most of your time trekking the globe for handouts , fake negotiations, move from one provincial town to another ... continue askig the defunct AU for peacekeeping troops and continue asking for arms embargo be lifted...every now and then , show up in Addis Ababa to pay homage to your benefector his excellency Melez "shorty" Zenawi...make a dilapitated food warehouse as your capitol hill or parliament house...call your clan militia's the national army...have many undeducated government spokespersons ..when things gets tough, cajole and beng your clansmen in puntland to bankroll your Qat chewing habits...call every religious muslim a terrorist....

^^^You are right the TFG is damn weak and even ****** , but it is better than the COURTS...

Let me ask you a question my freind, what happened to the resignation of Xasan Dahir? Or was that another Olol moment?

OLOL   

He is in Galgaduud ...laying some foundations from the grassroots...not begging Melez...

warlord Yusuf is way too old and too sick. He got Alzheimer and Parkinson disease and hopefully he will soon depart to the hypocrites den or hellfire...but he is bent to leave hell behind, a hell that will burn the same people who hosted him in the city of death. None of his clansmen or the clansment supporting the ICU will pay the price but again Bay & Bakool will become the theatre of war...I know now some of my relatives who hail from Baydhabo are justifiably regretting the decision to bring a bloodthirsty old dictator to Baydhabo... why again it has to be the city of death? why not take all this to Garoowe or to Guriceel or to Laas caanood or to another city?

Maf Kees   

^^^ Do you hate a certain section of the Somali people so badly, that you wish that a war between the courts and the interim government would specifically kill those people and destroy their cities.

The interim government needs to incorporate the moderate elements of the courts within their ranks. With all this competition bullshidh, the interim government is losing focus of what is important: peace in Somalia. Abdullahi Yusuf was elected to bring peace in the South, not peace by his conditions.

OLOL   

Maf Kees, no I don't hate any Somali people at all..in fact,I love Somalis...but I remember back then in 1994-95 when TV stations all over world were showing millions of starving Somalis in Bay and Bakool. Baidhabo was dubbed as the city of death. It was the result of man-made disaster. It became the theatre of war between Siad Barre loyalists, defeatists who ran away for their lives to the border of Kenya and tha mad forces of warlord Aideed who was on mission to cleanse certain Somali people. Warlord Aideed at the time was the most ruthless of all warlords. Under his tutelage were certain warlords now in action. His underlings included warlord Jees, warlord Yusuf ( who was a docile guest in Mogadishu for the SNA at the time ), Qaybdiid was his advisor.

Now Ethiopian mercenaries are in Baidhabo, all the defeated warlords like Mohammed Dheere, Qaybdiid and now Qanyare coming to Baidhabo to join his peers are all preparing for another senseless bloodshedding which will engulf all over Bay, Bakool and Gedo.

I don't want to see another city of death... that is why I am worried for my relatives in these regions. I rather see no war but if it comes to that..let us take it to Mudugh, Puntland and other places..not Biadhbo all the time ...

Duufaan   

could be that, the people Bay and Bakool do not like the court, because Indhacade , dhuxulow and cirfo. Baraawe, qoryoolay and afgooye. Thanks for the ethiopian they get rid of caydiid in Baydhabo who was there those day, you are talking about. no one is angel

^^^These dudes occupay Lower Shabbele, thus adding Bay and Bakool would only be natural. But Olol. your love for IndaCade is honest, but his time as head of Marka will not last the people of these areas will rule themselves wether you pretend to a court or an occupaying clan...

Olol, we will not belive your reports anymore mate..