Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

where are the Somali Guys

Modesty   

For the past couple of years the only Somali guys I ran into either didn't speak english well and I can't communicate with them well in Somali. They are either married or "L" losers, or doing hashiish. Or they are extremely nerdy and into their school which is good, or they act queer(no offense). What i'm trying to say is, there are no decent guys around, I find them to be fake the ones i know, trying to act "White" or trying to act "Afro American". Why do I care? I don't know, I just felt like posting something, but I also like to observe things around me, and trust me I can't say alot about that. The worst part about some Somali men is that a 50 year old man is going to try to hit on you when you can be his granddaughter, talk about sicko. any reactions?

Qac Qaac   

lol modesty.. sis there a good guys around u.. look hard.. and don't have high standards.. that's all.. and don't go to the wrong areas to search ok..

As brother Qac said, good Somali men are all around you, just try to be a little less picky and you will find someone who decent enough to bring home to your parents.

See what most girls are looking for is the perfect package, a man who embodies all of their dreams, a dude who is handsome, educated, tender but yet aggressive and ofcourse has some nice whips. Now in the real world that is as impossible as finding a Somali girl with all the qualities we want in a wife. therefore one must learn how to compromise and deal with their partners short comings.

Now i am not saying you should put up with any bullshit thrown at ya, i am just saying that dude you saw at your school's library and thought is a nerd could be a nice guy who might treat you real well if you demolish that brick wall you built in your head between you him. or maybe that thug, hip-hoping, 50 cent looking boy you saw in your block is more intelligent than any other dude you know!

just don't over simplify all the Somali guys you meet, and difinitly dont look at them through glasses colored by Somali men stereotypes...

All the decent brothers are after decent somali sisters and am sorry to say this but if you cannot find a "decent" brother as you put it, you are either not what the decent brothers searching for or you are but just looking at the wrong places---I hope its the latter. Check yourself before you call all the brothers "losers" you might not be what you think you're and ask an honest friend if you have to, chances are they might tell you the truth!!!

Modesty, dont loose hope. You always find them when ur not looking. ;)

Credit, Call me overly-analytical or just plain old paranoid...but I cant help spotting a tint of self-advertisement in most of ur posts. :D

Anyways, whats with the...

|don't have high standards|

|most girls are looking for is the perfect package, a man who embodies all of their dreams, a dude who is handsome, educated, tender but yet aggressive and ofcourse has some nice whips. Now in the real world that is as impossible..|

Stop undermining the Somali man... I'm sure the right packages are out there...

..... please God let them be out there....

Stop undermining the Somali man... I'm sure right packages are out there...

if your statement is true then how come a "hot catch" like yourself is still raoming around single?

Credit, Call me overly-analytical or just plain old paranoid...but I cant help spotting a tint of self-advertisement in most of ur posts.

Why would i advertise myself on SOL when i have a cute Xalimo madly inlove with me? MattafFact, she is sitting on my lap as i write these line :D:D

rebel   

I have to agree with the girl...at times it seems like all the guys have gone loco...i was recently at an somalian attended event in London and practically every girl i met was complaining about the difficulty of finding a compatible brotha...i myself was walking down a a street in london with a few friends...when out of nowhere we were ambushed by a couple of somali "homeboys" who wanted to know who i was and where i was going...seriously wat other people do that... :rolleyes:

but then again i find that u meet sweet intelligent and decent brothers when u least expect it...theyre out there...dont despair girlfriend ;)

lol@modesty!! abaar ba ku heshay!! dont worry sista!!

hey guys! any volunteers 4 the sista in need!! remember, allahayna agar baad ka halee!!

:D:D thats funny!! lol.......!

sing it modesty! i believe in miracles where u from u sexy thing..........loooooool..

lol@modesty!! abaar ba ku heshay!! dont worry sista!!

hey guys! any volunteers 4 the sista in need!! remember, allahayna agar baad ka halee!!

:D:D thats funny!! lol.......!

sing it modesty! i believe in miracles where u from u sexy thing..........loooooool..

Aux   

Greetings,

My first post and I have to agree with Rudy. Inabti Modesty Ma Abaar ba dhacdaay misee Ina farax baa ku dhidaay? :D