Xaaji Xunjuf

Donald Trump will be president again Second term

Same here, Very high chance he will win, sleepy joe is sleeping on the wheel, Good riddance

the whole system of governance and laws are fracturing,, humans have amnesia , forgotten WW2, etc

2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

i have a feeling he will win the elections again 

i don think the sleepy Joe is a match for the   Charismatic  Trump

s0237.gif s0237.gif at 'charismatic.'

I didn't know Soomaali MAGAts existed.

Xunjuf, Reer Dutch aad la degantahay elected a mini-Orangecon. Yaa ogaado adigaba you voted for his cunsuri party 

Miskiin  geert wilders   apart from his anti assylum policies he has good idea for the country to be  honest..

as for trump i dont think he is racists really  people push him in that direction but i dont think he is really racist.

Illyria   
16 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

s0237.gif s0237.gif at 'charismatic.'

I didn't know Soomaali MAGAts existed.

Xunjuf, Reer Dutch aad la degantahay elected a mini-Orangecon. Yaa ogaado adigaba you voted for his cunsuri party 

Hang on, I thought this pauper sod was a Canuck of Dixon slums, but it is now making sense as to his lowly comprehension of fine repartee. I would have been more tactful, if gentler had I known said fact.

As to Trump, with Maine and Colorado removing him from the ballot, it is still to be determined if he could even run with other States expected to follow suit, unless SCOTUS (US Supreme Court: 6 (Cons) vs 3 (Libs) ) throws him a life line. Other States incl. MN, MI, OR, CA etc. considered his case, and allowed his being on the ballot. Other States might still block him due to pending legal lawsuits, some criminal.

He won before so he can do it again it’s not like all the people that voted for him last time are all dead or gone   Wax tahay. Fahan siyaasada

Arab and Muslim Americans say they won't back Biden over support for Israel in Gaza war

From CNN's Camila DeChalus

Many Arab Americans and Muslim voters who have spoken to CNN say they will not vote for US President Joe Biden’s reelection efforts due to his unwavering support of Israel and failure to call for a permanent ceasefire in Gaza. 

In the last presidential election cycle, Biden received the backing of several prominent Muslim American elected officials and community leaders. But this time around, many are skeptical – and angry.

“I believe he is beyond redemption,” said Khalid Turaani, 57, a consultant based in Michigan and co-chair of the state’s chapter of the Abandon Biden movement. “I will not vote for Joe Biden. I believe that his complicity and his active participation in the genocide against the Palestinian people in Gaza disqualify him from my vote.”

The Abandon Biden campaign was created in Minnesota after a group of Muslim Americans demanded the president call for a ceasefire by October 31. And when Biden didn’t respond to these calls to support a permanent halt in fighting, the group vowed to campaign against him.

At least 146,620 of the 200,000 Muslim American voters in Michigan cast a ballot in the 2020 election cycle, according to an analysis by Emgage. In 2020, Biden won Michigan by three percentage points over Trump. Four years prior, Trump won the state over Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton by 0.2 percentage points.

“I feel used as a Muslim voter,” said Ariana Afshar, 27, a content creator based in California. “He used people like myself in order to get elected and is now doing whatever serves him in his position.”

1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

Arab and Muslim Americans say they won't back Biden over support for Israel in Gaza war

From CNN's Camila DeChalus

Many Arab Americans and Muslim voters who have spoken to CNN say they will not vote for US President Joe Biden’s reelection efforts due to his unwavering support of Israel and failure to call for a permanent ceasefire in Gaza. 

In the last presidential election cycle, Biden received the backing of several prominent Muslim American elected officials and community leaders. But this time around, many are skeptical – and angry.

“I believe he is beyond redemption,” said Khalid Turaani, 57, a consultant based in Michigan and co-chair of the state’s chapter of the Abandon Biden movement. “I will not vote for Joe Biden. I believe that his complicity and his active participation in the genocide against the Palestinian people in Gaza disqualify him from my vote.”

The Abandon Biden campaign was created in Minnesota after a group of Muslim Americans demanded the president call for a ceasefire by October 31. And when Biden didn’t respond to these calls to support a permanent halt in fighting, the group vowed to campaign against him.

At least 146,620 of the 200,000 Muslim American voters in Michigan cast a ballot in the 2020 election cycle, according to an analysis by Emgage. In 2020, Biden won Michigan by three percentage points over Trump. Four years prior, Trump won the state over Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton by 0.2 percentage points.

“I feel used as a Muslim voter,” said Ariana Afshar, 27, a content creator based in California. “He used people like myself in order to get elected and is now doing whatever serves him in his position.”

Carabta Muslimka iyo gaalada ahba gobolka Michigan awood ku leeyihiin. Michigan waa swing state. Orangecon won narrowly in 2016; Biden had very narrow win as well in 2020, gaining 16 electoral college votes.

Marka haddee Carabtaas u codeyn xaalka ma sahlana.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2024 at 2:53 PM, Illyria said:

Hang on, I thought this pauper sod was a Canuck of Dixon slums, but it is now making sense as to his lowly comprehension of fine repartee. I would have been more tactful, if gentler had I known said fact.

Dixon maa "slums" ah? Waligaa Dixon ma tagtay oo aragtay?

You know these Dixon towers are considered privately owned 'condos,' not even apartments. Soomaalida wey gateen these individual suites. Mise Cedar camal ee Minneapolis maa mooday?

Illyria   
On 1/27/2024 at 2:22 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Dixon maa "slums" ah? Waligaa Dixon ma tagtay oo aragtay?

You know these Dixon towers are considered privately owned 'condos,' not even apartments. Soomaalida wey gateen these individual suites. Mise Cedar camal ee Minneapolis maa mooday?

O' I have been there a few times, and never wanted to be seen anywhere near them, let alone chance visitation. Are there two Dixon council estates? Or have things changed since early 2000s, last time I visited? 

The images below are from the Dixon condos, showing four buildings of the six. What 'slum' are you talking about? Dixon was never a municipality housing. It is a privately owned condos.

Sarihii dhaadheer aad aragtidba inay dowlad leedahay maa moodaa?

302-330-dixon-road-toronto-W6208060-1.jp

00_370_dixon_condos-1200.jpg

Illyria   

Waaryaa, adna ma caraqii XX ayaad dawlis u ridatay?
We are not talking about brick and mortar. Is the image you conjured up of 'slums' in your mind that of India? I am referring to low-income housing estate, terrible sub-standard living conditions, higher than average criminal activities incl. gun related violence, overcrowded residential areas mostly resided by immigrant communities, recent or otherwise. Spare a thought for Grenfell Tower.

The photos are of the same buildings I referred to earlier, which are low-income, government assisted housing estate resided mostly by immigrants. I just rang one of my cousins, who was born in Dixon, owns one of the apartments as a rental unit, and confirmed their ownership was of Trusts and law firms, heavily subsidised by local authorities, intended to buttress under-represented communities, just like Housing Associations in the UK, and elsewhere in Europe. The same applies to the US, say in Minneapolis. Do these buildings look like low-income housing? These are the new developments in Cedar Ave, Minneapolis, right next to the old apartment complex, the ones you were mocking.

IMG_20190508_202259079.jpg?resize=2000,1

But in reality, when one goes inside, meets its residents, the conditions are terribly sub-standard. By the way, if you reside in Dixon at one of these buildings, my labelling them 'slum' does not take stock from them or you, and there is no shame in it. It is just that I live on a lake, so do not be offended by my perhaps elitist disposition to God-awful, crowded, sub-standard housing conditions. Now, you may put the pint away!

War government has nothing to do with it. People pay mortgages and condo fees, which is hundreds of dollars per months.

Dixon condos were and are always private. I have siblings who own suites. I also have close relatives who rent some units, not to mention other people I know. Lamaba helo. Two bedroom waa $2400-2700 per month, lucky if you can find.

Dixon towers were never a slum nor a ghetto. Waxaanan ogeyn ayaa ka hadleysaa anagoo magaalaan dhex joogno noo sheegtid, naga dhaadhacisid rabtaa.