Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Oppressed Women in the West and Solu.

Socrates! what if i tellya that Opi is my sista! would u take that offer! well what i can say, i guess all faraaxs high tailed when they heard aboowey ma walantahay! if this wont get u high tailing, then send me 3k via dhabshiild, and we r on the same tone!!

rudy, ok! now u remember what i am talking about...thanx but no thanx..how about that my freind...to go on this subject will get admins attention and that will not be good man!...case settled here and forever hold your applause and grin if u know what get my drift. :cool:

Socrates,

obviously you got beef with my posts? so tell me what do you call people who are pro-men?

pls do not carry that name if you don't have any WISDOM to share..k! ;)

Originally posted by Opinionated:

Socrates,

obviously you got beef with my posts? so tell me what do you call people who are pro-men?

pls do not carry that name if you don't have any WISDOM to share..k!
;)

lolol

Well Sockie! looks hillary is in town, so go down deep, deeper that sadam,na'mean! otherwise, you jewells will be like sweet as gulab jamoon! delicious! lol...

rudy, see what u did..it's all ur fault now

opinionated sister, given your charged views, are you surprised someone might find them objectionable at times? quite frankly, i have no beef with your posts. in fact, i found them to be very logical, cohesive and, of course, on your face.

well, Happy new year ;)

Socrates,

Well if you read all my posts, you will find that they aren't always charged. In fact, I am no less "in your face" than many of the people here. Mine happens to be popular because some of my views are deemed unpopular by SOMALI standards. I'm sorry that I don't look at the things the same way as you do all the time. I find that your previous post was Offensive to me, and uncalled for. Therefore, my reponse.

peace

yo opi homie apologized, so what gives! or do u need to draw blood!! remember forgiviness does have more blessings than carrying out a revenge!

and if u need a hostage, u can have me as a collatral sista! i probably wont be worth it! but hey u got a bird in hand!

opinionated,

It's my worst waking nightmare to offend anyone who had done nothing to me! i could try to make an excuse for myself, but i beg you to let that pass.

i am sorry sister!

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Socrates:

NOTE TO MEN: just duck when you see "opinionated" on serious subjects like women's rights cause she seems to be well-versed in NEOFEMINISM/FEMALLENNIUM-A THOUSAND YEAR WHICH WOMEN WOULD PISS ON ANYTHING IN SIGHT! LOL

Originally posted by Socrates:

opinionated,

It's my worst waking nightmare to offend anyone who had done nothing to me! i could try to make an excuse for myself, but i beg you to let that pass.

i am sorry sister!

looks like yo black a$$ is ducking already... fulaay :D:D