galbeedi

Awdal will make sure to end the Hargeisa project once for all

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

wajaale is already half half Ethiopia the Ethiopian would feel very comfritable we can even go a little bit far more west up to Abdi geedi , no clan from the borama clan say anything as it solely belongs to Muse biihi subclan, there wont be any tensions from abdi geedi to ali xaydh all the way to wajaale wil go through the land of Muse subclan and no one can say anything or protest. If Muse wants to do this and make it happen this is the way forward and he will not get protest , the only thing he has to do is convince his clan maybe give them  a cut of the Ethiopian airlines i dont know thats the only way he should avoid the Awdal clan alltogether. the only thing is we need to do is build altarnative roads if the ethiopians can get chinese investment to build a short cut road. by the way why woudl reer togdheer protest that will never happen 

It doesn't matter what clan or sub-clan the land belongs. Oromo should not and will not set foot on Somali shores.  It is an existential threat to all Somalis.

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

that would go against the 4.5 formula  Somalilanders are not allowed to hold more than3 seats in the bunker 

It will be reshuffled, nothing major

also, It will be meritocracy, no more 4.5

1 minute ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

i doubt somalia can move away from 4.5 

4.5 allows only two clans to become president and prime minister of somalia

U agree it is sh$t unfair system, we have to fix it if we have chance against Oromo/Qotti invasion 

• Like 1

galbeedi   

Illyria,

Xaaji is out for lunch. Ceel Sheikh is Awdal just 20KM from Lughaya and 95% of the residents are Awdalites (Jesus community and us). The Awdal border is close to Bulahaar.

He can't give something he doesn't own.

Xaaji initially rejected the deal MUsse did with Ethiopia, but now as good cousin of West Hargeisa he is joining Muuse even if he goes to hell. 

I don’t support a thing. So far I can’t support a deal I haven’t seen the agreement it’s all hersay. So far galbeedi . We don’t know how long the deal is what somaliland will get return exactly what the share of Ethiopian airlines will be .  What kind of militarily alliance we will have . Etc

by the way it’s nonsense abdi geedi eelsheikh  etc has nothing to do with ur clan . Ur land starts from northern lughaya  south western lughaya Jesus commmity and we come from the east of lughaya.

sabawanaag eelsheikh abdi geedi these are all territories that belong to hargeisa gabiley community. That has never been contested 

Illyria   
5 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Illyria,

Xaaji is out for lunch. Ceel Sheikh is Awdal just 20KM from Lughaya and 95% of the residents are Awdalites (Jesus community and us). The Awdal border is close to Bulahaar.

He can't give something he doesn't own.

Xaaji initially rejected the deal MUsse did with Ethiopia, but now as good cousin of West Hargeisa he is joining Muuse even if he goes to hell. 

Galbeedi,
I did not even want to get into the specificities of land ownership with XX, but was trying to show him how dangerously perilous the whole idea was, not just to Awdal and his beloved Hargeysa, but to the entire Somali peninsula, but even then, I could not get through to him. As I said, he might be inflicted with an illness, where he could not separate reality from fiction.

The man just said 'I do not support it either, I want to use it against Culusow'.

It reminds me of that old clip of a child told not to put his finger in another's mouth, kept doing it laughing his head off, till he was bitten only to cry to mummy "Aaaw Charlie bit my finger", and when asked why he put his finger in his mouth, he bellowed "I was only playing". Allah forbid, if this comes to pass, it'll take the rest of us to have to rescue his sorry arse. It is as if trying to talk down a nutter off a cliff.

Galbeedi can’t claim other people land yes ceel sheikh abdi geedi are technically in awdal but it doesn’t mean his dusty clan settles there . He and his clan have no ownership of that particular land even  lugbaya is not entirely his it belongs to all three clans Jesus clans muses clan and the boramaclan . Laakin ceelsheikh abdi geedi sabawanaag strictly belongs to hargeisa and gabiley clans , 

as for the mou I have not seen anything so far that is worth my support mou baan hayna once sl becomes real about signing a partnership with Ethiopia about this we can say that and this baan tegeereya ama aan tageereyn Waxba lama hayo we need specifics 

first to get the people of somaliland endorsement and that of xaaji xunjuf.  Laakin this stand off between somaliland and Ethiopia on one side Somalia and Egypt on the other is pretty good for somaliland if u ask me abosonjo has arrived today in somaliland