Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

ladies

say something nice about Farax's. anything will do. they dont spit on you, they smell presentable... anything remotely positive. although im shooting for something higher on the "nice" echelon (sp?).

Ohh,and this is really only for the ladies to respond to. fellas can read it, but no little comments, even if they are just: "ooo thank you", or "oooh, i want to shatter yr ideologies" or "ooooh i love you caramel". yeah, youve done that in enough threads people, and yes, i know its not just the fellas who are guilty (cause i love caramel too) but this is kinda like an olive branch that, if done right, we can look back to in the archives and see that ladies do appreciate you hairy Ba$Tards.

i will start. its come to my attention that because of my infamous flirting thread (thank you veve) fellas here think girls dont like being hit on... and while its hard to sift through the repertoire of shifty lines from even shiftier men that weve gotten since puberty, i believe we can all think of a time where a line, or a flirt or a wtv pretty name you wanna give it (the fact remains its a random guy) paid you a compliment that made yr day. if you never got hit on, or got noticed by the opposite sex you/we/i'd be suffering from some kind of severe self esteem problem. so random men of this universe id like to say thank you for letting a seemingly average girl feel like a queen for 30 seconds and an even bigger thanks to the fellas who turn their gaze away from you/me/us. RESPECT OUR CHASTITY FOOLS!!! BETTA RECOGNIZE! ©goldenchild

Blessed   

First of all - looooooooooooooooooool! You’re a treat!

I love the way you complimented and put them in their place with the same stroke. I'll tell you something some guys here just love arguing with us - so they'd deliberately jump to the wrong conclusion if you don't blatantly kiss their arses :rolleyes:

But anyway. :D

I remember a few time when a brothers compliment made my day. In fact any compliment from one particular faarax makes my week sweet ;)

Laakin, there is this particular incident that just left a lasting effect.

It was the second day of me wearing hijab and I was feeling really awkward. You ladies know that feeling you get on your first day: your not sure if you've made the right decision and that maybe you look better with your hair out - Basically, Shaydaan was doing overtime in my head.

As, I was having this little conversation with myself (and my inner demon) - two Somali brothers appeared in front of me. They seemed to be having an argument but one of them noticed me and stopped his friend and said something really sweet about how I looked decent and pretty in my hijab and referred to me as ‘gabadheena’ to his friend. He said salaams and than he just carried on with his business. See, that was a genuine brotherly compliment and it gave my inner shaydaan the sack - I think he was ‘Heaven sent’

pearl   

ur soo bubbly. :D:D

there was a time i will never forget...i was in a miserable miserable state..i came to the famous dixion building where me and a old somali man shared a elevator...he said how its hard now adays to see such a beauty......i was like..what :confused: I replied …u live in dixon...theres tonnes..but anyways hearing those words made my day…..this was about the only time I didn’t mind an old man checking me out…

anyways i love my somali bros as qac they are at times....i wont trade them for the world..cuz i know if ever i needed help..they would rush to my aid...

LoL...I see not many of da sista's are volunteering for this exercise!

Somealien,

You're sometimes too damn nice for your own good, u kno that? Why in this forsaken world, would you want to hear anything positive being said about a faarax? Huh? :mad:

Anywho, I will bite. I feel charitable for some reason. Hmm...something positive... *narrows her eyes and thinks very hard*

Oh, ma head hurts!

K...there seem to be a lot of Somali gentlemen around. Yes, I kno...hard to believe!...but I have come across some awfully kind, sweet and generous faaraxs' in the past. Also, I'm ashamed to admit, I have been rescued from a sticky situation more than once by a hapless farax. *Hangs her head in shame* redface.gif

This is not good publicity for an independent, faarax-bashing, feminist xaliimo like myself! Please excuse me while I lock myself away for an undetermined period of time. :(

Blessed   

^^^ :eek: Our late Eedo Araweelo must be turning in her grave redface.gif

Let this be the last time we say anything remotely decent to them.

Last time

^^ Waan ogahay. Eedo Araweelo is not only turning in her grave, but she's probably cursing us too! redface.gif

Let this be nothing but an unfortunate moment of insanity on our part! Oh the shame of it... * shaking her head morosely*

^^ Since this thread is for ladies ONLY, I will assume u must be one. ;)

So, ma pretty sista, what positive things do you have to say about the faarax of the species? :D

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

i guess ill add another one.

heres a thank you to abbeh, the original farax. smart, funny, always a shoulder to cry on, always there when you need a helping hand. to all the GOOD abbeh's of this world, I salute you.

Iffah   

Originally posted by Some Alien promoted to Nomad:

i guess ill add another one.

heres a thank you to abbeh, the original farax. smart, funny, always a shoulder to cry on, always there when you need a helping hand. to all the GOOD abbeh's of this world, I salute you.

smile.gif ...God bless them all!

he said how its hard now adays to see such a beauty......i was like..what I replied …u live in dixon...theres tonnes

Lol - good one

;)

There was this one guy, who always sat in the same place, at the same time. Every day, at 5:00, he would sit next to my house, for 3 months. He never said a word, not a ‘Hi’, “How are you?” “Who is that guy?” Nothing, not even the time I placed my neighbor’s dog in the garbage (he always send it after my little brother after September 11 :mad: ). I would always wonder who he was, and was afraid to ask in case he was fanatical. He would just sit there and gaze at me. As soon as I go inside, he will pick up his cane and go inside his house. It seemed as if he awaited my arrival. At first, it used to creep me out, though I got used it after a while and even said ‘Hi’ at times. If memory serves, his name was Dan Fischer, a 50-year-old, retired lawyer. Long story short, when I arrived home one day, William’s son, was waiting for me at home and asked if I would accompany him to the hospital. It seemed that William had a heart attack. :( Although I felt bad, I was wondering ‘what the hell I’m I doing here’? :confused: he asked to speak with me privately and when we were alone, he said, if I recall correctly, “ If I could, I would give you the stars for the best 3 months you have given me.” I was thinking “damn old man is losing it….” then he added (which confused me ) “for years I had nothing to look forward to, but the thought of seeing your splendor, for these past 3 months was enough to get me through life”. yea, I was like “whaaaaaaaaaaa” myself. :confused: Later, his son filled me in. He told me that the reason his father was sitting in front of his house, at 5:00 o’clock, for the past three months was to watch me. At first, I did not know whether be flattered, or frightened, than I decided to go with the latter, after the old man died. I like to look at things on the positive side. :D

There was this old guy named Abdi Yare, whom I call “the nutty Adaar’ who always came up to me and asked (in Somali) “Adaar if I offer you my store, would you be my 5th wife” (lool) and I always responded back with “fifth, no Adaar, I don’t like to share.” The next day, he asked me the same Question, and I gave him the same answer. We were like this everyday, for 2 weeks, until one day he asked “Adaaro if I divorce my 4 wives would you marry me” and I said “Adaaro if you divorce your 4 wives, and take me as yours, you may do the same to me as you did to your other wives as soon as a hot number comes along”. He said “Yes adaaro, true, but I’ll rock your boat for the next 6 months…no young guy can make you scream as I could” redface.gif . I could not stop laughing…. normally I would have been offended, by I was having such a bad time, that he made my day by making me laugh. After that, he was my favorite person to tease. I would go there every time I’m having a bad day, and he would just make me laugh. I love him. He’ll I’d have considered marrying him if he was 30 years younger just so he can make me laugh icon_razz.gif (and not to make me scream :rolleyes: for some of y’all who have their minds in the gutter…get it out of there).

LuCkY   

SomeaLien I cant say nice things about random faraaxs namean,however the ones in my LIfe are just wonderfuL.