Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Murder:::Sheikh hotel's militia start killing compaign, 3 youth murdered

I'm sure that when Yey dies, you'll turn him into a "martyr" even if he dies of heart disease.

See, Shariif supporters are motivated by principles and justice, not just blind loyalty. But you guys would say Yusuf's the best even if he started beheading children and drinking their blood.

Emperor   

^Its Sheikh hotel that's beheading children and drinking their blood, and no, Ethiopia is not there neither is Yusuf anywhere near that city.. Live with that fact...

Sharif Ahmed was leader of the Clan courts between 2005-2006 hundreds were killed and many displaced in the war of clan courts and warlords.

Sharif Ahmed between 2007-2009.was "insurgent" leader and was shipping weapons into Mogadishu to "liberate it" thousands died as Sharif's inspired mortar attacks and fighting inside the city.

Since 2009: Sharif Ahmed has been President and has fought against his old friends in which at least 1000 civilians have died and nearly a million displaced.

The man is becoming in league with Aydeed as one of the bloodiest despots in Mogadishu history

Shariif signed a PEACE agreement that was largely responsible for the exit of Ethiopian troops that Yusuf had brought in.

In other words, "two sugars please" Yusuf brought em in, Shariif took em out.

Shariif opened his door to the opposition and invited them to participate in the reconstruction, whereas "two sugars please Yusuf" went to extreme lengths (bringing Ethiopians in) to crush the rebels.

Yusuf attacked the rebels, Shariif is merely defending himself from them.

You can defend your ludicrous fantasies all you want, but as a PRESIDENT, as a MAN and as a SOMALI

Shariif > Yusuf

I'm very sorry, but that's just what it is. Shariif is ten levels above Yusuf.

Sharif Ahmed never held a meaningful job in his life, aside from when he worked for Mohamed Dheere a man he conveniently attacked a few years later. Then he worked for Xasan Dahir Aways a man who he is at war with today. Sharif Ahmed has betrayed everyone including Eritrea , Al Shabaab, his former bosses, the Somali people by selling the sea. And now he has invited Ethiopia back to defend him. A flip-floper extraordinaire who thus far has failed to hold his on to his village of Jowhar and who’s “army” was dismantled in two days.

Of course Sharif is amazing to you, the blind can seldom contemplate the light.

Maxaa laga rabaa yey siyaaradii duq jabartiyow wali jiraaye,aryaa dadkan nin siyaaro aaday oo iska buneysahaayo xataa maka baxsanaayo, yaaya. Malaha odaygu habeen iyo maalin qabriga asoo kor fadhiyuu xamar habaar ku oo tuuraa. :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

And now he has invited Ethiopia back to defend him.

I call BULLSHIT.

You think you can get away sprinkling little bits of falsehood on your posts to spice them up a bit?

Well no you can't and I DOUBLE DOG DARE you to prove what you just said.

Sharbeen who are you ? The man own Minister was attacked in Mustaxil after talks with Ethiopian corporals. Ethiopian troops are in Hiiraan and your man has not said anything.

Even if he invites them you will say, no they are not Ethioopians but ONLF fighters who are wearing Ethiopian uniforms.

Your whole position and that of Sharif has been Bull-shit

You don't have ONE SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE that Shariif has invited Ethiopian troops onto Somali soil. All you have is WISHFUL THINKING and SPECULATION.

Wow, it's like arguing with a brick wall!

Do you actually expect Shariif to start patrolling thousands of miles of border with Ethiopia while his government is under siege? What is he gonna say? "Hey Ethiopian troops, please respect our country and stop sneaking across the border!"

Your "freedom fighters" have cornered him, put him in the weakest possible position, and NOW YOU DARE COMPLAIN that he doesn't do anything about Ethiopians coming across the border????

You have some nerve.

^^^You are shouting for no reason. Calm down lad, your Sharif is two faced uneducated buffoon who has sent his ministers to bring Ethiopian support.

Somalia leader calls for int'l help against rebels

www.chinaview.cn 2009-05-25 21:21:53 Print

MOGADISHU, May 25 (Xinhua) -- Somali President Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed on Monday called for help from the international community in its fight against Islamist insurgents who want to take control of the Somali capital Mogadishu.

"I would like to tell the Somali people and the world that we need help in defending the country from the flagrant aggression to deprive the Somali people of their freedom, stability and sovereignty," President Ahmed said in a news conference in his residence in Mogadishu.

Somali government forces have been battling Islamist insurgent forces from the hardline Islamist Al-Shabaab movement and the Hezbul Islam (Islamic party) for nearly two weeks.

Somali president reiterated that foreign militants were fighting alongside local Islamist militias in the latest clashes in Mogadishu, a charge never denied by local insurgent groups who boast having foreign fighters in their ranks.

"As you know the country was invaded by foreign groups and Somalis they misled, and the fighting is participated by foreigners who give money and supplies. That is dangerous development in the country," President Ahmed said.

It [Ethiopia] says it reserves the right to intervene again if necessary. Residents, rebels and aid workers say some Ethiopian troops crossed the border last week. Addis denies this.

surce

I repeat: show me where it says that Shariif asked Ethiopian forces to cross into Somalia.

Stop producing news stories that *might* suggest that *maybe* he asked for Ethiopian support.

I want to see proof, not speculation. Calling for international help is one thing, asking Ethiopia to proceed to a military invasion of Somalia is something very different.

Also, maybe those ministers that went to Ethiopia were there to reassure the generals and ask them to NOT intervene.

Give me proof or give me a break. Your conspiracy theories are tiring.

^^^No conspiracy Ethiopian troops are in Hiiraan. Its no conspiracy the Minister of security of Sharf Ahmed met them in Somali regions with Ethiopian comanders.

Its you adeer acting daft.