Tallaabo

Where is Somalia's support?

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Somalia is ran by self serving morons. The foreign ministry doesn't have a minister.

Waa kas, gabadhiisa rabaa meesha iskaga xaarxaarto oo isku balaariso by default. Also tells you a major crisis like this for ten days and still wasiir arrimo dibad la magacaabeynin. Another reason to never trust Xasan Socdaal and his useless hadal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Somalia is ran by self serving morons. The foreign ministry doesn't have a minister.

why didnt ulusow appoint a foreign minsiter

1 minute ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

why didnt ulusow appoint a foreign minsiter

The job of the foreign minister was already under his purview. Even the whole Government is run by him, his family, and his loyalists. For all their faults, Farmajo and Sheikh Sharif Governments were diverse and some of the people were competent. 

Farmajo kicked out the UNSOM representative, and the Kenyan ambassadir, and downgraded UAE influence. HSM can't even bring himself to kick out the Ethiopian ambassador,

2 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

i thought the ethiopian ambassador left two days ago i saw something on twitter or was that just hersay and tabloid news.

He should have been summoned within hours and then told to leave within 24 hours. I am not entirely sure, but he might have come back.

Hamse meyd why does he behave like some jaariyaad who works in the kitcen of culusow i have to say , he is the weakest Prime minister Somalia ever had.

Go aan kaliya ma qaadaan karo

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

i thought the ethiopian ambassador left two days ago i saw something on twitter or was that just hersay and tabloid news.

Wali war sugan ma'aha, but I have no reason to doubt. Iskiisa u baxay, una soo noqday.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

iskisa u baxay iskisa na uso noqday aad baan u qoslay meesha waba circus i thought ulusow was supposed to go to qaahira.  Muu iska joogay

4 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

iskisa u baxay iskisa na uso noqday aad baan u qoslay meesha waba circus i thought ulusow was supposed to go to qaahira.  Muu iska joogay

What ia worse is he is a Soomaali magac bas ka ah oo magac Soomaali Waare wato.