Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Inda Cade the Achiles heel of the courts...

Sxb not only that, But Rayaale waa nin kasoo jeeda qabiil laga tiro badanyey oo hadana cod ku helay inuu ka fooso nin mujaahid ahaa oo dalka u soo halgamay. Halkee ayay ka dhacdaa, gayiga Somaliyeed??

if there is anyone of his equal in the Somali political landscape, I would like to hear it.

To put it in terms that Horn might understand, it is when a leader from the Garre community of Ceel Waaq run for president of Jubbaland and wins against Bare Hiiraale in a competitive democratic elections... that is when you can compare Rayaale to anyone else. But before that, whatever you say here amounts to the LAX I mentioned earlier.

^^Clever Suldaan, you know what die-hard secessionist and warlord followers have in common :D , lack of rationality and fairness! You think Puntland is warlord held land, and Somaliland is, well, a shining beacon on the hill! I am afraid that is another line to streamline your separatist cause; we are different than the rest! But how different really?

I told you what warlord is, and I don’t think either Puntland or Somaliland fall in that category. There are other regions like Hiiraan that fall in that category[non-warlord zone that is] as well. But we clearly have different standards and consequently our assessment differ.

JB, rework :D on your logic saaxiib. I couldn’t use it as is!

HA, adeer maxaan yeelaa dee waad iska barooranaysaa sidii inaan geel kaa dhacaye. Markaad rag la doodayso waa loo yara kaadiyaa xamaasadda iyo hebel baa barakaysan iyo hebel cidna maa gaari karto! Bal ilaah baan ku dhaarshee what history lesson did you think you taught Xiin? That Barre, the warlord, the Ahmed Warsame, the irrelavent soldier, and other civil war warriors are righteous men? Is that it yaa HA? How many times have I told you when it comes to the Kismayo equation Barre and his ilk are facilitators, proxy-war fighters, and place-holders for the larger players in the south. That’s why I tend to talk more about the alliance as I see him as a junior warlord. I always believed if Kismayo resulotions is to be attained, talk or fight its rightful owner must do with the real players; the Marka-Kismayo corridor warlords! Those are the folks who hold the sway, not your exported militias and its head, Barre. Rag lama xaqiro saaxiib.

Now needless to say this whole argument was triggered by my characterization of your uncle Barre as a warlord and your insistence that he is not! You doubt my sincerity and think of me as hypocrite soul. Fine. You associate me with the old man. Fine. But to think that I have bought in to your line of thinking is utterly naïve. My argument still remains valid: there is an alliance of warlords that needs be dealt in the south. The only entity that could take on it is the Islamic Courts, as the TFG has no credibility (so far) on the issue of land and properties. The reason is that the old man seems to be siding with one warlord for clannish reason and trying to isolate others for the same reason. That’s non-starter, I say. And look what you are arguing for Hornow; you are saying Barre is not a warlord :D . Give me a break, I say, and tell that your likeminded folks saaxiib.

Intaa ha noo joogto!

Clever Suldaan, you know what die-hard secessionist and warlord followers have in common , lack of rationality and fairness! You think Puntland is warlord held land, and Somaliland is, well, a shining beacon on the hill!

Xiinow cammi, Qolqolkiina maana ku xidhay Qaalinka candhoobay? Waa yaabe.

Sxb, anigu warlord kamaan dhigine, taariikhda ayaa ka dhigtay. icon_razz.gif

Dhubad.   

^^ There is nothing to talk about here, as long as XIIN not admiting the root cause of the war in Kismayo which led Barre to take control of the city.

Xiinoow Hadaadan Munaafaqnimo wadin, car noo sheeg dagaalka Kismayo siduu u bilaawday?

Boor baad isku qarinaysaa.!

^^Adeer I know the munaafaq card is convenient one, but I encourage you to forgo it this time as I hardly think you need to use it. Garatay yaa dhubad? I thought you have possessed decorum of sort!

What’s the value of understanding the conflict in the south for this argument? We are talking about warlordism, are we not? So if I understand HA’s grievance :D I would come to a sympathetic conclusion and shun my warlord label use, you think? No matter what narration you bring to the table, as long you justify the notion of warlordism you are drawing a circle that cant be squared, adeer!

Dhubad.   

^^Yaa Xabiibi, you have talked about Land grabbing iyo dhul balaarsi, dad xoog lagu haysto, dad lagumaysto and all sort of things, therefore, the problem is wider than a warlord so why don't u share with us the root cause of this problem?

Gabbal   

Xiinow, wax badan maadan odhan ina adeer. All you have managed is to regurgitate old propaganda.

Is that it yaa HA? How many times have I told you when it comes to the Kismayo equation Barre and his ilk are facilitators, proxy-war fighters, and place-holders for the larger players in the south. That’s why I tend to talk more about the alliance as I see him as a junior warlord. I always believed if Kismayo resulotions is to be attained, talk or fight its rightful owner must do with the real players; the Marka-Kismayo corridor warlords! Those are the folks who hold the sway, not your exported militias and its head, Barre. Rag lama xaqiro saaxiib.

Mucjiso. Dadku sheekadaan ku jahwareersan ayaad iska gad ugu jirtaaye, si fiican i maqal.

Caqliqa aad taa ku garatay oo kaayo toban jirka "rer Gedood" oo Kismaayo joogo uu ku garanwaaye meyde? Ileen ragu wey xisaabtamaane, warku cadey ina adeer oo noo tilmaam geedka caqligaa ku saaranyahy uusan ragu kale u saarnayn. Dagaal waa mid, cilmiyo caqlina waa mid. Rag Barre Adan Shire u dagaalamo wey joogaan meel waliba ay joogaanbo, rag uu la tashadana wey joogin. Faah-faahin intaa ka dheere kula geli mayo, isla weynida ama iska gadkuba aad ku jirtaane meel hakaa bixiso!

Tan ku dheg. Barre Hiiraale is not a selfish power-hungry man. Calooshi-u-shaqaystana maahan. Kol horaana kugu idhi, haatana waan kugu odhan. Barre Adden Shire rag buu matalaa, baahitaan shicib baa Kismaayo keentay iyaguuna u fadhiya iyaguuna u shaqeeyaa.

Anigu waxaan aaminsanahay Barre Hiiraale inusan ujeedadaada ahayn ya waliba Isbahaysigiisuna aysan ahayne balse ay tahay fadhitaanka rer Gedood ay Kismaayo fadhiyaan. Waxa kale dhan waa "smokescreen".

Continue the spin, awoowe, continue the spin!

therefore, the problem is wider than a warlord so why don't u share with us the root cause of this problem?

Dhubad, he can't. The only convience Xiin and those of his political ideology have is the warlord card. They are determined to play it to the max, but alas every structure has a foundation! Keep chopping down from the top, and soon the filthy, rotting, disgraceful root will surface.

Who wants that? :D

Suldaanka-

As I penned those words, I had a nostalgic recollection of our Oodweyne and one of his more more longer articles on "Somaliland and the affirmation of its statehood". :D:D

Originally posted by HornAfrique

Caqliqa aad taa ku garatay oo kaayo toban jirka
"rer Gedood"
oo Kismaayo joogo uu ku garanwaaye meyde? Ileen ragu wey xisaabtamaane, warku cadey ina adeer oo noo tilmaam geedka caqligaa ku saaranyahy uusan ragu kale u saarnayn. Dagaal waa mid, cilmiyo caqlina waa mid. Rag Barre Adan Shire u dagaalamo wey joogin meel waliba ay joogaanbo, rag uu la tashadana wey joogin. Faah-faahin intaa ka dheere kula geli mayo, isla weynida ama iska gadkuba aad ku jirtaane meel hakaa bixiso!

Tan ku dheg.
Barre Hiiraale is not a selfish power-hungry man. Calooshi-u-shaqaystana maahan. Kol horaana kugu idhi, haatana waan kugu odhan. Barre Adden Shire rag buu matalaa, baahitaan shicib baa Kismaayo keentay iyaguuna u fadhiya iyaguuna u shaqeeyaa.

Anigu waxaan aaminsanahay Barre Hiiraale inusan ujeedadaada ahayn ya waliba Isbahaysigiisuna aysan ahayne balse ay tahay fadhitaanka rer Gedood ay Kismaayo fadhiyaan. Waxa kale dhan waa "smokescreen".

Translation: Ninkii Barre warlord yiraahdaa Reer Gedoodkuu necebyahay :D !

Waryaa ku raacay :D ?

Jacpher   

Tan ku dheg. Barre Hiiraale is not a selfish power-hungry man. Calooshi-u-shaqaystana maahan. Kol horaana kugu idhi, haatana waan kugu odhan. Barre Adden Shire rag buu matalaa, baahitaan shicib baa Kismaayo keentay iyaguuna u fadhiya iyaguuna u shaqeeyaa

Wiiloow runta ma aadan haleelin.

Hiiraale waa mujrim aan dhaamin Afweyne iyo intii ka danbeysayoo dalka xaalufiyey. Waa ninkii Muslim sooman dhiigooda qurquriyey. Dadka qaarkiis ka dhowrimaayo inay mujrimkooda dhaleeceeyaan balse waxaan ka baqayaa inay meel uusan u cuntamid gaarsiiyaan sidii qolyo hore caado u ahaan jirtay.

War looma doodo yaanan la iga dood badin.

Jacpher   

Sxb [thanks for the reminder] balse waan la socdaa inuu god galay so is fircoon, haamaan, & caad iyo thamuud, willina fasahaadkoodii lama ilaawin mana haboona in la hilmaamo.

Gabbal   

Jimcaale [Ducaqabe?] taa kaalama doodin. Waxa kali aan ku idhi wax weeye uumka aakhiro lama aflagaadeeyo siiba haduu diinta Islaamku qiranaye.

Can his past achievements, positive or negative, be examined? You betcha! He was a very polarizing figure indeed (I would be the last to say he wasn't) and I understand the need to discuss his life and actions which, for a long time, were central to Somalis everwhere, but I do not condone insulting uumka aakhiro.

Dhubad.   

^ Xiin , Why are u avoiding my question adeer? or is it difficult to shed a light on the background of this problem?

War ileen tanoo kale yaa arkay!

Jacpher   

Neither do I. Speaking of his atrocities crimes is insulting? To who? To the victim or the aggressor? I think not sxb.

My intention was not to discuss him in this thread but since you brought him up, I'll tell you that the man was THE father of ibtilada wadanka saameysay. May he receive his portion of it.